Dying Light | Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Dying Light is a first-person survival horror game developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing. The game is set in a fictional Middle Eastern town of Harran, where an outbreak has turned the people into fe ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 17 more offers
- Enjoystick_Excellent sellerSponsored94%Positive feedback1564
View offer details$ 10.88
$ 54.42-80%$ 12.09 $ 54.42-78%$ 12.09
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15795
View offer details$ 7.62
$ 54.42-86%$ 8.47 $ 54.42-84%$ 8.47
- PandagameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1101
View offer details$ 7.63
$ 54.42-86%$ 8.48 $ 54.42-84%$ 8.48
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12928
View offer details$ 7.67
$ 54.42-86%$ 8.52 $ 54.42-84%$ 8.52
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58152
View offer details$ 7.94
$ 54.42-85%$ 8.82 $ 54.42-84%$ 8.82
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2759
View offer details$ 8.08
$ 54.42-85%$ 8.98 $ 54.42-83%$ 8.98
- Lancce100%Positive feedback443
View offer details$ 8.12
$ 54.42-85%$ 9.03 $ 54.42-83%$ 9.03
Dying Light Definitive Edition includes:
- Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
- Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
- Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
- Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting
A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
Crash Test skin pack ⧫ 5th Anniversary bundle ⧫ Harran Ranger bundle ⧫ Gun Psycho bundle ⧫ Volatile Hunter bundle ⧫ White Death bundle ⧫ Vintage Gunslinger bundle ⧫ Rais Elite bundle ⧫ Godfather bundle ⧫ Harran Inmate bundle ⧫ Retrowave bundle ⧫ SHU Warrior bundle ⧫ Savvy Gamer bundle ⧫ Snow Ops bundle ⧫ Volkan Combat Armor bundle ⧫ Classified Operation bundle ⧫ Viking: Raiders of Harran bundle ⧫ Harran Tactical Unit bundle ⧫ Astronaut bundle ⧫ Van Crane bundle ⧫ Dieselpunk bundle
Warning! This game is region locked and it can NOT be activated in:
Belize, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Japan, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela,
Dying Light is a first-person survival horror game developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing. The game is set in a fictional Middle Eastern town of Harran, where an outbreak has turned the people into feral creatures. The player controls agent Kyle Crane who is sent there to investigate. The game’s mechanics focus on action, traversal and upgrading the player character. Dying Light received positive reviews from critics.
Open world gameplay
The action of Dying Light is set in Harran, a town in the Middle East, ravaged by a mysterious outbreak, which turned the citizen into zombie-like creatures. The game features a night and day cycle, which affects the behavior and strength of the enemies – they are weaker and idle during the day and stronger/more aggressive at night. Weapons in DL can be crafted from resources and blueprints found throughout the game; firearms become available later in the game.
The player moves around the town on foot, employing a variety of parkour moves. They can also use a grappling hook to access elevated areas on the map. In-game actions yield different types of skill points: power, awarded for killing enemies, agility – for elaborate parkour moves, and survival, for completing missions and side quests. The points can be spent on upgrading the player’s skill tree.
Survival horror story
Agent Kyle Crane is sent to the town of Harran, searching for a rogue politician, whose knowledge could jeopardize Crane’s employer. Upon arrival, he discovers a mysterious outbreak, which turned the people living in Harran into monsters. As the entire area has been quarantined-off, Crane can only rely on himself and whoever he can trust within the town to find out who released the virus and decide whether to focus on his task or help other survivors.
Dying Light for PC was met with a warm critical reception. Reviewers praised the gameplay mechanics, including intuitive parkour, advance crafting system and engaging combat mechanics.
Release Date: 2015-01-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dying Light | Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dying Light | Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes