Karol Kolejarz did not expect any problems - the working day was going to be calm. At least until the train he was driving got a little out of control. A rushing deadly machine is approaching a fork, our hero has to dec ...
Name Parameters Age Level 18+ Brand Rebel Game Type Not Specified Language Polish Min. Number of Players 3
Karol Kolejarz did not expect any problems - the working day was going to be calm. At least until the train he was driving got a little out of control. A rushing deadly machine is approaching a fork, our hero has to decide which way to turn, while on each of the tracks there are unsuspecting people ... The car's dilemma is a party card game intended for adults. It combines philosophical considerations with a bloody slaughter and forces participants to make morally difficult decisions.
What is it about?
In each round, one of the participants takes on the role of a driver - his task will be to decide which track the murderous train will travel on. Meanwhile, the other players, divided into two teams, will try to convince him to switch the switch and kill those on THIS SECOND lane. Including They will use the cards of flawless characters, foul characters, and modifiers - good and bad deeds done by people trapped on the tracks. Anything to save "my own".
The final decision is of course up to the driver who, when the cards are played, will have to adjust the switch accordingly. Each player on the team whose track became the crime scene receives a death token as a reminder of the stain on their conscience. And then we swap roles!
Why are you going to love this game?
- Anyone familiar with the Cyanide and Happiness online comic knows what to expect: heavy humor, a sea of irony and dirty play will accompany each subsequent round. There are no taboos here, and everything is decorated with characteristic drawings.
- No other title connects philosophical considerations on morality so efficiently with the bloody mess. By adding more characters to the tracks, we will have the opportunity to reflect on their alleged story. At least until half of them die!
- Cards and the driver's decision making are one thing, but in the Cart Dilemma most of the fun takes place over the table. Stories related to playing individual cards, giving their heroes an individual character, negotiating or even creating your own story - this is what the participants of this game like the most!
- If you don't have enough brutal decisions, the game offers two additional play modes that can be found at the end of the manual!
- 500 cards
- track fork
- 26 death tokens
- marker of Karol Kolejarz
- InvoicesThis seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.