You might also like
- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:6
- Type of player:For parties, For family
- Age Level:8+
- Play time:30min to 1h
- Game Type:Card games
Can you guess the secret word? & nbsp;
Jam Good is a party game in which deduction and teamwork count. Try to step into the shoes of the other players to create hints that are best suited to them. At the same time, try to guess your own letter based on the tips that others are composing for you! The final challenge will allow you to assess the fruits of your joint effort. If you create a harmonious team, you will get the sweet taste of victory!
What is it about?
- At the very beginning, each of us arranges a secret word for the person sitting on the right. For this purpose, we deal players with cards with letters. Each participant of the game creates a five-letter word from the available cards. After everyone has composed passwords, each player shuffles the used letter cards and passes them facedown to a neighbor.
- Each player takes the top card of his deck and places it on the stand so that all players except him can see what letter is on it.
- During the game, we will arrange words from the letters that we see in other people. Each of us has the right to create our own hint, but we will decide together which one will be the best. When we select a clue, he will use special tags to indicate the order of letters in the password he has invented. On this basis, we must fill in any gaps and guess what letter we have. We mark individual passwords on special cards, which makes it easier for us to focus.
- Each player decides if the hint was sufficient for him. If so, he removes the letter from its base (without looking!) And places another card there.
- Our goal is not only to guess the letters we received at the beginning of the game, but also to guess the password that the player on the left came up with for us!
Why are you going to love this game?
- Unusual, abstract, interesting. Jam is a whole new take on word games! The game forces us to think outside the box and to change our concepts many times.
- We have a lot of mental exercise in both coming up with passwords and in guessing them.
- Once we have no problem with guessing 5 letter words, we can raise the difficulty to 6 or 7 letters! Contrary to appearances, this cosmetic change significantly affects the fun.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.