- 15.37 CAD
- 15.39 CAD
- 15.42 CAD
- 16.05 CAD
- 16.54 CAD
- 19.07 CAD
- 20.04 CAD
- 20.15 CAD
- 20.16 CAD
- 21.34 CAD
- 22.73 CAD
- 24.89 CAD
3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With its wide range of benchmarks, you can test everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest 4K gaming PCs. It's the most powerful and flexible 3DMark we've ever created.
3DMark is for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their hardware. When you buy 3DMark on Steam you unlock all tests, settings, and features.
Better benchmarking with 3DMark
The right test every time
We've made it easy to find the right test for your PC. 3DMark automatically scans your hardware and recommends the best benchmark for your system.
Choose your tests
3DMark grows bigger every year with new tests. When you buy 3DMark from Steam, you can choose to install only the tests you need.
Detailed charts show you how the CPU and GPU temperatures, clock speeds, and the frame rate changed during your benchmark run.
Explore your PC's performance limits with custom benchmark settings. You can change the rendering resolution and quality across a range of settings.
Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmarks for Windows 10 PCs
With its pure DirectX 12 engine, built from the ground up to support new API features like asynchronous compute, explicit multi-adapter, and multi-threading, Time Spy is the ideal benchmark for testing the DirectX 12 performance of modern gaming PCs. Time Spy Extreme, the world’s first 4K DirectX 12 benchmark test, is perfect for benchmarking the latest high-end graphics cards and new processors with 8 or more cores.
Fire Strike - For high-performance gaming PCs
Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for high-performance gaming PCs. Use Fire Strike to test dedicated gaming PCs, Fire Strike Extreme for high-end systems with multiple GPUs (Crossfire/SLI), or see if your PC is ready for 4K gaming with Fire Strike Ultra.
Sky Diver - For gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
Sky Diver is a DirectX 11 benchmark that is ideal for testing mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, integrated graphics and other systems that cannot achieve double-digit frame rates in the more demanding Fire Strike test.
Cloud Gate - For notebooks and home PCs
Use Cloud Gate to test the performance of notebooks and typical home PCs with DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
Ice Storm - For basic tablets and smartphones
Use Ice Storm, Ice Storm Extreme, and Ice Storm Unlimited to compare smartphones and tablets across platforms.
API Overhead feature test - Compare the latest graphics APIs
The 3DMark API Overhead feature test is the world's first independent test for comparing the performance of DirectX 12, DirectX 11 and Vulkan. See how many draw calls your PC can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 fps.
Check the stability of your system
Stress testing is a good way to check the reliability and stability of your system after buying or building a new PC, upgrading your graphics card, or overclocking your GPU. Stress testing can also identify faulty hardware or the need for better cooling.
- Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
- Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
- Explore your PC's performance limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark.
- Includes three stunning tests for DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 hardware.
- Test everything from tablets to desktop gaming PCs.
- Compare scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Compete for the fastest PC on Steam with Steam leaderboards.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Processor1.8GHz Core 2 Duo E4300 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
- GraphicsGeForce 510 / Radeon HD 6450A
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space3 GB
- SystemWindows Vista
- Processor2.6GHz Pentium Dual Core E5300 / Opteron 1220
- GraphicsGeForce GT 630 / Radeon HD 6550D
- Memory4 GB
- Disk space3 GB
- SystemWindows 7
Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, English