- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:2
- Mechanics:Variable player powers, Hand management
- Type of player:For couples, For family, For geeks
- Age Level:8+
- Game Type:Strategy
- Play time:30min to 1h
Who will survive this clash?
There was peace and prosperity in the Kingdom. The king - the gracious ruler - dealt not only with matters of great importance, but also with small problems of people who were poorer and lived in more distant lands.
One sunny day, a messenger came to the ruler with news, after hearing the news of which the King's face changed completely. One of the villages next to the marshes reported that there was a group of Trolls prowling the area, who had not been seen for many, many years.
More groups of adventurers were sent to the Troll Wetlands. Unfortunately, neither of them has come back with the shield so far. After many, hearing was lost. And finally the Golden Team appeared, specializing in hopeless cases (and those with a high rate of return).
Who will survive this clash: the dangerous Trolls or the Golden Team of adventurers? Everything is in your hands!
In Draco: Knights and Trolls, one player leads a team of three adventurers whose goal is to defeat two Trolls. He must do this within a certain time (before their deck of cards is exhausted) - then he will win the game. Each character has their own unique skills, the proper use of which is the key to success.
The second player controls two Trolls - their goal is to stay alive or defeat the Gold Team. When the opponent's deck of cards is exhausted - The trolls remain where they are, continuing to harass the surrounding villages and win victory, and also win if they manage to defeat all humans.
Why are you raving about this game?
- Amazing graphics will introduce you to a fantasy world ruled by Trolls and other amazing creatures. The effect will be complemented by the excellent quality figurines of Trolls and members of the Golden Team
- The brilliant mechanics created by Adam Kałuża are perfected - smooth, balanced, and at the same time uncomplicated. The card management system and special abilities will allow you to plan tactical games and surprise your opponent. Additionally, the gameplay itself is very dynamic.
- Asymmetry of faction management requires adjusting your strategy to the capabilities of your group; we are constantly learning the game again;
- The ability to connect to the first part of Drako gives you new strategic options. Dragon Fighting with Trolls? Or maybe Dwarves versus Humans? See for yourself which version you like best.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.