- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:6
- Age Level:14+
- Type of player:For family, For anybody, For geeks
- Play time:less than 30 min
- Mechanics:Card drafting
- Game Type:Card games
KOMBINE your own way to victory!
Become a ruler and develop your kingdom as best you can! Which path will you choose, what will you want to focus on? Will you decide to follow the path of strength, building a mighty army and with its help sweep enemies off the face of the earth? Or will you turn to the spells that spring from an inaccessible, burning island? The choice is yours and the two strategies you choose will never be the same in this simple and extremely volatile card game Fantastic Worlds.
What is it about?
The rules of Fantastic Worlds are very simple - you draw one card during your turn and then discard one. You can choose a card from among those that your opponents have given up, or you can choose a blind fate and draw the first from the face down pile. The game ends when there are 10 discarded cards on the table, so it is up to the players to decide how long it will last!
Simple, isn't it? The only thing you need to pay attention to is the relationship between the cards. Fantastic worlds are, in short, a game of combos - individual cards collected in appropriate sets will multiply each other's points. Therefore, it is necessary to read their descriptions carefully and adjust what we get to the cards we already have. It is the collection of unique combinations that will decide about our victory.
Why are you going to love this game?
- This is one of those card games, the rules of which are translated literally in a minute, and the essence of the game is to learn and skillfully combine the cards; just exploring the possibilities takes time and is very enjoyable;
- There are no two identical games in Fantastic Worlds - each time the cards we receive are different, as well as the strategy that we decide (and will be able to) adopt;
- A single game is quite short - it lasts about 20 minutes - but we can play several games in a row without any problems. Thanks to this, the game will be great both as a light title at the beginning, a break between heavier titles, and the main attraction of the evening;
- There is no one universal way to victory in this game, and thus we try to discover newer and newer ways to victory with the successive games!
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.