Someone should have warned the Covenant children: “Never read aloud strange rituals.”
Little did they know that their childish game would unleash unspeakable horrors upon the unsuspecting world. Now, many years later, Jeremiah Covenant, the last sane sibling, lies on his deathbed knowing his fragile existence is the only thing restraining the curse. His only hope is Patrick Galloway, a fellow soldier from the Great War and a specialist in abolishing evil abominations.
- Wage a holy war against things that should not be: relentless Jemaas Warriors, pack-hunting prowlers, and the mind-twisting Inhabitants of Oneiros.
- Richly detailed environments that truly showcase the Covenant estate and its two parallel universes.
- Collect an explosive arsenal, including the Tibetan War Cannon, the always dependable double barrel shotgun, and the Scythe of the Celt.
- Powerful black magic at your fingertips! Blast your foes with spells such as Skull Storm, Lightning, and Ectoplasm.
- Processor1.8 GHz
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0
- Memory512MB RAM
- Disk space447 M
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
This product contains elements of