Drug Dealer Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The action of the game is presented in the first-person perspective. In the early stages of the game, the player will be occupied by completing low-risk drug deliveries and small transactions on the streets. However, as ...Read More
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback8786
View offer details$ 8.37
Show 1 more offer
- GrGrandmastersellerEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback1665
View offer details$ 7.69
- ArArmygamers99%Positive feedback480
View offer details$ 7.70
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70411
View offer details$ 7.73
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7400
View offer details$ 8.07
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1781
View offer details$ 8.11
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8786
View offer details$ 8.37
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6357
View offer details$ 8.86
The action of the game is presented in the first-person perspective. In the early stages of the game, the player will be occupied by completing low-risk drug deliveries and small transactions on the streets. However, as players will progress in the game, their criminal business will grow, giving start to a serious narcotic empire.
The player's job is to prepare the goods for sale, creating new recipes, making deals with gangs, and avoiding DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration). During the gameplay, players can establish numerous hideouts, hire new people to work for them, and even eliminate the competition.
Drug Dealer Simulator features simple Respect mechanics. It indicates players' activity within a certain territory. Respect can be earn by selling drugs, making tags with spray paint, or giving free samples to your clients. This influences the number of clients in a certain territory and has an impact on the prices of your goods - higher respect equals more money for your drugs. It is worth adding that Respect will decrease over time and it should be regularly monitored.
During your daily, drug dealing routine, you must be aware of your surroundings. Running, or carrying a large bag will make you look suspicious and the authorities may decide to search you. If your pockets are empty, you are lucky. Otherwise, you are in big trouble. You can try to run, but it is much riskier. If the police manage to catch you, the consequences will be much more serious.
Another interested mechanic featured in the game is Day & Night Cycle. At 21:00 the Police Hours begin. During that time, the city will be highly monitored by the police. If you will be caught and searched during Police hours without having any drugs on you, you'll be fined 50$ and returned to your apartment. However, if the police will find any drugs the fine will increase to 100$ and you will end up in jail, until the next morning.
Drug Dealer Simulator received good reviews from the community. According to the Steam platform, over 88% of all players' reviews are positive. Players praised the developer for regular updates and improvements implemented to the game.
- Experience the life of a drug dealer - fell the thrill of illegal activities on your skin!
- Make respect-gaining deals - cooperate with gangs and drug cartels to complete more serious transactions
- Avoid the authorities - the police will always keep their eyes on you so be careful and don't get yourself in trouble!
- Prepare the goods - to satisfy your clients, you have to properly prepare your merchandise
- Become the real drug lord - build your criminal empire, starting from nothing!
Release Date: 2020-04-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Drug Dealer Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Drug Dealer Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.