- 18.83 GBP
Introduction to Job Search Skills is a course which is designed for anyone who is beginning or is actively involved in a job search. The course covers different scenarios from students looking for internships or entering the workforce for the first time, to experienced professionals re-entering the workforce, changing industry/role or relocating. This course breaks down each scenario and describes what you should do to ensure that you secure your ideal job. You will also be introduced to the Six Step Method which is a structure with six steps anyone can use to identify the types of jobs they’d like, position themselves for these jobs, figure out what employers are looking for, develop relationships with prospective employers, stay connected throughout the decision-making process and fix any problems that might arise, and complete their search. This course will be of great interest to anyone who is actively looking for employment or considering a career change. It will also be of great interest to all professionals in the areas of career coaching and career guidance counselling.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Job Search Skills
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.