- 5.16 EUR
- 6.88 EUR
- 7.79 EUR
- 7.79 EUR
- 17.45 EUR
Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims’ insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone MegaTowers.
Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct– at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city As the population increases, your Sims will live, work, and play closer together. Whether they do so in harmony and prosperity or as members of an exploited workforce is up to you.
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Limited Edition includes Lunch Arkology addon.
- Build into the Sky — Create towering multi-zone MegaTowers that allow your Sims to live, work, and play without ever having to touch the ground.
- Corporate Consumerism vs. Green Utopian — Unlock two new city specializations that allow you to build a resource-hungry mega corporation powered by a low-wealth workforce, or an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich.
- Transform Tomorrow — Watch your city transform as it adapts to the changing times, with new options based on real-world technology such as Mag Levs that rise above the city streets and small buildings, futurized vehicles, and service drones.
- New Disaster — Brace yourself for an all-new type of disaster only fitting a technologically-advanced economy: a giant robot attack on your city!
- ProcessorAMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz
- GraphicsATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA 7800 / Intel HD Graphics
- Memory2 GB RAm
- Disk space12 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7
Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of