- 18.17 GBP
Control charts are very important tools used in Statistical Process Control (SPC) to determine if a manufacturing or business process is in a state of statistical control, that is, they help monitor the stability of a process.
In this course the learner will be introduced to the main features of control charts including the data points, a centerline (mean value), and upper and lower limits (bounds to indicate where a process output is considered 'out of control'). The course describes how control charts visually display the fluctuations of a particular process variable, such as temperature, in a way that lets the engineer easily determine whether these variations fall within the specified process limits.
This course will be of great interest to all professionals who work in the areas of Six Sigma, Quality Management and manufacturing who would like to learn more about control charts and how they play a central role in monitoring process stability. It will also be of great interest to all learners who would like a career in the area of Six Sigma and quality control.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Six Sigma - Understanding Control Charts
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.