12 orbits is the only local multiplayer game for 2-12 people at once, no matter what you play on. If you can read this, be it on a PC, a laptop or even a tablet, you probably have everything you need. Additional controllers are supported, but not required unless you like to have a little more elbow room.
The game can be set up in seconds, even for 12 players at once. Rounds take about 5 minutes each. 12 orbits is friendly, competitive and a little chaotic. It is simple enough to teach to a group quickly, but varied and deep enough to keep them entertained for a long time.
You can choose from 4 game modes, two of them for teams, with each one focused on a different playstyle. All of them adjust to any number of players from 2 - 12, so you can start small and add players as they come along.
- Competitive local multiplayer for everyone at once. Anywhere. On anything.
- 4 vastly different game modes to choose from
- Setup takes seconds, even for 12 players at once
- The basic mechanics are simple and can be taught to a group quickly
- ...yet they provide you with a lot of room for mastery and competition
- One Switch accessible
- ProcessorIntel Atom
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space150 MB available space
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
German, English, Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch