- 17.71 USD
- 17.71 USD
- 19.93 USD
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter developed by Treyarch. It was published by Activision in 2012. The game alternates between the ‘80s and 2025 and focuses on the pursuit of Raul Menendez – the character responsible for kidnapping the protagonist, Frank Woods, and later sparking the second Cold War.
Gameplay and game modes
The Nuketown Zombies is a map that allows teams of up to 4 players to work together to try to survive the longest they can in an increasingly difficult survival mode. You will play the role of CIA and CDC agents who were sent from the Nevada base to the Nuketown to investigate the distress signal they received from scientists exploring the place.
The game consists of endless waves of increasing difficulty level. Each wave spawns zombies around the map, and players have to kill them in order to advance to the next stage. Each kill rewards players with additional points which can be spent to unlock passages to other parts of the map. The points can also be used to access the Pack-a-Punch and Perk-a-Cola machines. The former can upgrade the weapons’ firepower and magazine size, and the latter allows to get a few powerful perks, like Juggernog, which increases the player’s health significantly.
Players start with a simple pistol and a grenade. More weapons can be bought off of the walls or acquired through the Mystery Box, which spawns randomly around the map. It will provide a random weapon in exchange for the earned points. It is possible to play the map alone, but it’s not advisable and may be significantly harder than playing with a group. This is because when playing with other people, the fallen players have the ability to be brought back to action by the alive teammates.
The Nuketown map received positive reviews. Players appreciated the relatively longer gameplay in comparison to other CoD: BO II zombie maps. Fans of the series enjoyed the return of a refreshed version of their favorite area known from the first Black Ops game. Fast-paced close-quarter combat was also noted, as well as the introduction of the new weapons, like M27.
- Party with up to 3 friends and conquer the battlefield of the refreshed version of the Nuketown map from Black Ops
- Survive the increasingly difficult challenge – how far can you get?
- Use a wide array of combat tools and guns to eliminate the neverending horde of enemies
- Kill zombies and earn points – use these to upgrade weapons and to unlock other parts of the map
- Discover numerous easter eggs scattered around the area
This version is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Warning: This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany.
- ProcessorIntel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 3870 - 512 MB VRAM
- Memory2 GB RAM - 32-bit OS / 4 GB - 64-bit OS
- Disk space16 GB HD
- SystemWindows Vista SP2 / Windows 7
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English
This product contains elements of