- 119.50 USD
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a first-person shooter game, published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The game is the third installment in the Modern Warfare sub-series, and a direct sequel to 2009's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
The game sees the return of former Task Force 141 Cpt. John "Soap" MacTavish, former S.A.S. Cpt. John Price and Russian informant "Nikolai". The story begins as Captain Price and Nikolai evacuate Soap from Site Hotel Bravo in Afghanistan.
Soap receives medical attention in a safehouse run by Nikolai's Loyalist allies in Himachal Pradesh, India, but Vladamir Makarov's forces arrive in an attempt to kill the trio. The player again assumes the role of various characters during the single-player campaign, changing perspectives throughout the progression of the story, which is divided into three sets of missions called "Acts".
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle includes:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault
- Processor1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo E4300 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- Graphics1GB GeForce 210 / Radeon HD 3650
- Memory2 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor3.06 GHz Pentium Dual Core E6600 / Phenom 8750 Triple-Core
- GraphicsGeForce 8800 GS / Radeon X1900
- Memory3 GB
- SystemWindows 7
Spanish, French, Italian, English
This product contains elements of