- 8.69 EUR
The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your suffering citizens. Peace and good management will see your provinces reward you with greater wealth and manpower, but constant war and disease may depopulate your countryside.
- The Black Death: New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
- Court Physicians: This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
- Hospitals: Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
- Prosperity and Depopulation: Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
- Seclusion: Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
- And even more : New physical traits, new events chains and a host of smaller changes.
Release date: 2016-08-25
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due Steam Gift GLOBAL may change over time.
- ProcessorIntel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space2 GB
- System XP/Vista/Windows 7
German, Spanish, French, English