- 9.99 EUR
- 10.00 EUR
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Xbox One
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the sixth instalment in the series of sci-fi FPP games - Deus Ex. Since the first Deus Ex appeared on PCs in 2000, the series quickly gained recognition among fans.
Mainly because of the fact that all games from the series, including Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provide you with enormous freedom of choice. It is not only a FPS game but a stealth game and an action role-playing game as well. It is up to you if you are going to go guns blazing through every area, get quietly behind enemy lines or simply talk your way in.
It is one of the most complex video games of its time. There is no good or bad way of playing in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It is your decision what you are going to do. This freedom is the primary reason why the series become so popular among players.
The story of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided takes place in the year of 2029 (two years after the events of Human Evolution). Adam Jensen is still considered a hero after he stopped Hugh Darrow and his evil scheme. Unfortunately because of Darrow, normal people started to hate augmented people and increasing acts of racism started to happen all over the world.
Jensen is currently working in Task Force 29 (a part of the Interpol) which deals with augmented terrorists, who decided to backlash against racism. One day Jensen (that means you) is send to Prague in the Czech Republic to investigate the Illuminati influence in this region. Seems that you are never going to be able to free yourself from the Illuminati.
Characters in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
As Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an action role-playing game it should not be surprising that one of the most important aspects of this game are characters. There are many interesting people you are going to meet in the game. First there is the main protagonist, Adam Jensen who has a vendetta against Illuminati.
Jensen is a working class hero, who on one hand wants to save everyone but at the same time, has to deal with racism (he is one of augmented). He is a loner-type character. However, you can shape Jensen in accordance with your own image. Then there is your boss, Jim Miller.
A professional who finally started to question orders from the higher ups, when he realized that they are morally questionable. You are also going to meet the Illuminati leaders known as the Council of Five. These shady figures are finally going to reveal themselves to you.
As it was mentioned before, the gameplay of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a few games in one. On the one hand you have the action role-playing game, on the other a FPS game and finally a stealth game. Your task is simply to take care of Illuminati, how are you going to do this? It is entirely up to you. There are many ways in which you can finish each mission.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided put a lot more of emphasis on the complexity of combat and tactics in comparison to the previous game. Enemies are smarter, and have combat opportunities never seen before. On the other hand you can talk your way through most of the fights.
Awards and Recognition
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was able to gain a few awards which should be mentioned here. It had won the Best of E3 2015 award. Furthermore, game got the Game Debate Best Sci-Fi game reward in 2016. Game Debate also provided the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with the Game of the Year award in 2016.
Check the selection of sellers and prices of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on G2A.com
On our marketplace you are going to find cheap cd-keys and lots of sales just for you. The only thing you need to do now is buy the game and enjoy the cyberpunk universe of the Deus Ex.
- THE SAGA CONTINUES – in the future world of Deus Ex, mankind has already struggled under the weight of revolution. Humans and the augmented live on opposite sides of a social divide, megacorporations eclipse governments and conflict is rife. In Mankind Divided, you must confront an old foe and reveal the truth behind the Aug Incident of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- A NEW BREED OF HUMAN - You are the ultimate in augmented agents. From cutting edge weapons to custom augmentations, supported by a wide range of new abilities, in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided YOU decide the type of agent the world needs you to be.
- MANKIND DIVIDED – Explore diverse locations and see first-hand just what kind of world humanity has created for itself. Resentment runs rife, factions war for control of the streets and underground leaders battle for supremacy. An action-RPG, there are four pillars to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gameplay – Combat, Stealth, Hacking and Social. You can play the game any way you want – you can even finish the game without killing anyone, if you choose.
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH – No new Deus Ex game would be complete without the classic choice-based gameplay the series has come to be known for. The people you choose to trust, the way you choose your upgrades, the decisions you make – you are faced with deep choices and consequences wrapped in a heavy narrative. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided fully supports multi-path and multi-solution approaches.
- Disk space.
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-3770K / AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- Memory16 GB
- Disk space55 GB
- SystemWindows 10 64-bit