Dragon Ball anime series has been a cultural phenomenon for the last thirty years. Theshow is still on the top with a completely new saga known as Dragon Ball Super. Due to growing popularity of the new show, a game known as Dragon Ball FighterZ was created. A symbol of nostalgia, which is going to take you back straight to the era of 2D arcade fighting games.
Choose from a huge variety of your favorite characters
The Dragon Ball FighterZ game, provides you with 20 most popular characters known from the show. You can choose one of heroes like: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Kuririn, Tien or Yamcha as well as iconic villains (Frieza, Cell, Buu or Ginyu). So, what are you waiting for? Grab your controller, unleash Kamehameha wave and show Frieza that you are the Saiyan, he is not supposed to be messing with.
Unleash powerful special attacks
As every single fan of the show knows, one of the most important aspect of Dragon Ball are techniques which characters use during battles. Each of 20 different fighters has his own set of interesting attacks. Goku uses his Kamehameha wave, Vegeta disintegrates enemies with Galick-Ho and Kuririn cuts them in half with his Kienzan.
Remember about transformations
Have you ever heard a legend about Super Saiyan? A warrior born once every 1000 years? A monster so powerful, that he could destroy the Universe? Goku, was able to turn into a Super Saiyan and thanks to this, he defeated the evil tyrant, Frieza. Now it is your turn, to change into a legendary warrior. Otherwise, you are not going to be able to defeat powerful villains, waiting for you in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Participate in a fast paced 3vs3 battles
Arc System Works is a game studio which specializes in making 2D fighting games transformed the feeling of tension known from the anime, straight to the Dragon Ball FighterZ. During each battle, you choose three different characters and with such team, you must overcome all obstacles. It is important to learn in what moment you should change your fighters, in order to perform powerful chain combos. There is no better feeling, than pounding your enemy straight into the ground with a combination of over 100 hits.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a classic 2D fighting game, modified to fit into modern gameplay. Fast paced, easy to grasp but hard to master. You are going to need many training sessions to become good fighter. So, are you a Saiyan warrior, born to win or maybe you are just like Yamcha, always beaten by your foes?
- Fast paced and dynamic gameplay - As a fighter you are not going to have a moment to take a breath. Stay focused all the time and find an opening in your enemy’s defense.
- Choose from a huge variety of characters you know from the anime.
- Unleash powerful special attacks - Have you ever tried to launch Kamehameha in real life? Unfortunately, you can't but you can use this powerful technique in this game. Just like other iconic attacks like Kienzan, Makankossappo, Kakausan-Ha, Galic-Ho, Kaioken or Kikoho.
- Release your hidden power with transformations - If you really want to be a fighter, you have to use your inner anger and change into Super Saiyan or turn into Final Form Frieza. Otherwise, you might not be able to win a battle.
- ProcessorAMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz
- GraphicsRadeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
- Memory4 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7/8/10
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese-Brasil, Russian, Chinese