- 18.78 USD
Far Cry Primal (Far Cry 5) is not another escape to a tropical island or a hike in the Himalayan mountains. This time the developers prepared a unique and unprecedented experience. Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure where the strive for survival becomes your everyday challenge. You find yourself stranded 12,000 years before present in the land of Oros as Takar, the last survivor of your hunting group in the pre-historic world. Oros once covered in ice is now filled with giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers that rule the Earth placing humanity at the bottom of the food chain.
Craft your own weapons from sticks, stones and bones of the animals you kill. Fence off predators, fight hostile tribes and conquer the fictional land of Oros.
- Far Cry 5 Protagonist - impersonate Takkar, a seasoned hunter, whose only goal is to survive in a harsh environment where humans are the prey. Meet other memorable characters and cooperate or compete in the fight against wildlife.
- Tribes - establish and lead your own tribe against hostile enemies.
- The Apex Predator – earn the title by defeating predators and other humans. Hone your survival skills and become the most deadly creature on Earth.
- Combat - craft your weapons and plan the attack on enemy outposts. Learn to use fire and scare predators away or set your weapons (and enemy camps) on fire.
- Wildlife - discover and hunt wild animals in order to get food. Be careful, as the scent of a dead animal may attract other predators and you may quickly turn from hunter to prey. The prehistoric badgers and saber-toothed tigers can serve as your companions and assist your tribe along the way warding off the attempts of your enemy to cause you trouble – approach them carefully, feed with some treats and tame the wild beasts.
Explore the breathtaking Far Cry Primal location, the land of Oros. Visit the redwood forests, harsh taiga and humid swamps.
- Disk space-
- Disk space-
Portugese-Brasil, Czech, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English