Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a subscription-based fantasy MMORPG developed and published by Square Enix in 2013 as a fully revamped version of the previously released FF XIV from 2010. It is the second MMORPG title in the decades-long series, and the 14th bearing the Final Fantasy name. To play the game without any in-game restrictions it is required to purchase the subscription. Once the purchased game time runs out it is required to renew the subscription to keep playing.
FF14 Game Time Card is the cheapest solution if you want to renew your existing account for 60 days.
Free trial restrictions
The trial version imposes quite a few restrictions on free accounts. Some of the restricted features include:
- character’s level capped at 35 (instead of 50),
- no player-to-player trading,
- joining and creating guilds is unavailable,
- creating parties is unavailable,
- „shout”, „yell”, and „tell” chat options are unavailable,
- amount of stored in-game currency is capped,
- retainer characters cannot be hired.
The restrictions are completely lifted once you activate your subscription.
- Return to the fantasy world of Eorzea and complete two main base-game storylines: Seventh Umbral Era and Seventh Astral Era
- Make your character stronger and level it all the way up to 50
- Create or join Free Company and experience the game together with your friends
- Trade goods with other players – sell stuff you don’t need and fund yourself a better equipment
- Hire retainers to use them as your own storage or as a personal marketplace that can be set up anywhere in the world
You can activate this code on your account at the official site of the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.