- Min. Number of Players:1
- Max. Number of Players:4
- Mechanics:Modular board, Pick-up & deliver, Solo play, Card drafting
- Type of player:For beginners, For kids, For family, For one player, For anybody
- Age Level:6+
- Play time:less than 30 min
In the darkness of the night, a group of small cats (and quite big cats) got lost in the tangle of roofs and streets of the night city. Such little, fluffy kittens ... sometimes maybe not very clean ... but very feline and with such eyes ... well, you can help them find their way to loving caretakers, right?
The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible (the points are on the Cat cards). The player gains a Cat card if he manages to create an obstacle-free path from the Cat to the Keeper.
Why can't you pass by this game?
- The game is about poor, lost kittens looking for a home. Only a heartless person won't bend over to help them, right? ;)
- The gameplay is very fast and, what's more interesting, it speeds up even more.
- Random layout of the board guarantees high replayability and differentiation of each game.
- The situation on the board changes very dynamically, we constantly follow the actions of our opponents, whether they accidentally notice what we see, whether they open up new opportunities, etc.
- The illustrations are not only pretty but also very clean, which is extremely important in this maze game. & nbsp;
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.