Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 11.80 USD
- 11.81 USD
- 12.33 USD
- 16.66 USD
- 18.92 USD
The sequel to 2015's old-school hit Pillars of Eternity continues the Watcher's story, taking it to new places, and establishing a new threat of colossal proportions. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is the second adventure in Eora, complete with polished mechanics, impressive visuals, and epic-scale storyline.
A god's return
Eothas, the god of light and rebirth, dead for years, has been reborn himself. Inhabiting a spiritually active colossal statues beneath your fortress he forced his way from beneath the ground, destroying your home.You must track down the rampant god and figure out the nature of a peculiar connection you seem to have.
An epic voyage
Commandeer a ship for your own purposes and chase the reborn god through the ocean to the Deadfire Archipelago. Become a captain and explore the pirate-ridden waters and islands of the archipelago, on a stylised open-world map. Discover smaller narratives, take part in boarding actions, and look for treasures forgotten in the modern age.The ship is your base of operations during the PoE: Deadfire gameplay, so take care of its crew and their needs. Will you be a godsend, or it will be the black flag that is going to fly?
Continue your journey
If you have completed the original Pillars of Eternity, you can import your character and see the next stage of your story unfold. Your decisions carry over, and can make your life a little bit harder, or easier, than you'd expect. Even some of your companions come with you to the new world. Eder, Aloth, and Pallegina form the backbone of your crew. Provided you didn't kill them in PoE, of course.
Gone are the days of committing to only one career. Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire (PC) allows you to select a second class at character generation. Create some of the most outlandish class combinations out there, and see a unique name for each mix. Each class combination offers some of the iconic features of both professions.
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire is a sequel to 2015 isometric RPGs, providing improvements from the ground up. New story, new threat, the same old-school enjoyment of tactical combat and well-written narrative.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire features:
- Dynamic world - the environments of Deadfire feature dynamic weather, NPC going about their business, and dynamic lighting to make all of it look even better
- Deicide continues? - the once dead god Eothas returns, and destroys your castle in the process. Track him to the Deadfire archipelago to investigate a mysterious connection you have
- Multiclassing - if one class is too limiting, pick a second one, with a dedicated name and progression
- You own ship - captain your own nautical vessel, hire crew, sail around the Deadfire Archipelago on your own
- Narrative random encounters - encounter small narratives as you travel the world, giving more life to the setting and giving you a chance to get small rewards if you play your cards right