Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide Steam Key GLOBAL
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide is the first DLC for Firaxis' space-themed spin-off from the main Civilization series. It brings a host of new and improved features, including new biomes, aliens, and ...Read More
Show 3 more offers
- SaSavedgamesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2027
View offer details$ 5.58
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback68978
View offer details$ 5.86
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7441
View offer details$ 6.11
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1783
View offer details$ 6.14
- Royalco99%Positive feedback914
View offer details$ 6.73
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8595
View offer details$ 6.86
- InInstantdigitalgamingEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback9239
View offer details$ 7.17
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide requires you to have Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Steam Key GLOBAL activated on your Steam account in order to play.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide DLC for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide is the first DLC for Firaxis' space-themed spin-off from the main Civilization series. It brings a host of new and improved features, including new biomes, aliens, and opening oceans for colonization.Rising Tide expands on the systems of the base game, making it even more of a unique production.
Oceans opened for gameplay
In Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide players can create new cities on the ocean surface. Unlike their land-based counterparts, floating cities are free to move across water, one tile at a time. Thanks to this they will have access to technology hidden in the depths. Moving floating cities will make you work out new strategies and move away from old habits. Discover aliens and resources below the surface, exploit them and move your city to look for more.
Rising Tide modifies the Diplomacy system known from the base game, and introduces the Diplomatic Capital resource into Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth – Rising Tide gameplay. Gain it by creating relevant buildings, making deals with other Civs, and more. Diplomatic Capital allows you to determine Policies, improve your standing with other factions, but, more importantly: acquire new leader Personality Traits.Additionally, every Leader has Fear and Respect track, showing their attitude towards you, based on you military strength and compatibility of both Leaders' traits.
Personality Traits are a new feature introduced into Rising Tide gameplay. Thanks to them various leaders have unique characteristics influencing their behavior. Each Trait can be upgraded for increased effects, using the Diplomatic Capital. They can change dynamically, responding to events in the world. Pick your Traits carefully, since they will greatly influence your diplomatic standing.
Improved interaction with Aliens
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide (PC) expands what can be done with the Aliens encountered on the planets. Now the players have access to various Tech unlocks allowing them to influence or even control the native wildlife. Aliens can be pacified, to prevent them from attacking your units even when their nests are attacked, they can be pointed towards your enemies to strike them. But most importantly, with the Leash unlock they can be made into your Civ's obedient pets.
As the first expansion to Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth, Rising Tide introduces a lot of new content, improves on previous solutions and gives Beyond Earth a unique vibe of a standalone title.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide features
- Ocean as a new territory - you can now construct floating cities, capable of moving across the waters at will
- New Biomes - Rising Tides introduces two new world types: fiery Primeval planets and icy cold Frigid ones. Each has their own native wildlife to encounter, and holds reserves of resources
- Revamped Diplomacy - gather your Diplomatic Capital to leverage it against other Civs to get access to their achievements and improves your traits as a Leader
- Hybrid Affinities - you are no longer tied to one path of progression. Mix and match between Purity, Harmony, and Supremacy to create your own playstyle
- More interactions with Aliens - Rising Tide introduces technology allowing you to influence alien wildlife you encounter. You can even use them against your enemies
Release Date: 2015-10-08