Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Babylon Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
This new content pack introduces Hammurabi as the leader of Babylon. The Babylon civilization excels at Science, as well as Government and Infrastructure.Includes the Babylon civilization with Hammurabi, the Sabum Kibitt ...Read More
- PlPlayers91%Positive feedback444
View offer details$ 4.14
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback56932
View offer details$ 5.20
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1814
View offer details$ 5.44
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8584
View offer details$ 5.45
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6943
View offer details$ 6.11
This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization VI in order to play.
This new content pack introduces Hammurabi as the leader of Babylon. The Babylon civilization excels at Science, as well as Government and Infrastructure.Includes the Babylon civilization with Hammurabi, the Sabum Kibittum unique unit, and the Palgum unique building.
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Enuma Anu Enlil” ability allows Eurekas to provide all of the Science for technologies, but decreases the amount of Science generated each turn.
- Leader Unique Ability: Hammurabi’s “Ninu Ilu Sirum” ability constructs the lowest Production cost building in each specialty district for free the first time that district is built. The ability also grants a bonus Envoy when any other district is constructed for the first time. Does not apply to the Government Plaza.
- Unique Unit: Babylon features the Sabum Kibittum unique unit. This Ancient Era melee unit provides increased Combat Strength against Heavy and Light Cavalry units, and has additional Movement and Sight.
- Unique Building: The Palgum replaces the Watermill. It unlocks with Irrigation and provides additional Production and Housing. It also increases the Food generated by all Freshwater tiles, but requires the City to be adjacent to a River.
The Babylon pack also introduces the new “Heroes and Legends” game mode, an optional mode that features legendary figures from the world’s great cultural traditions as playable entities.Recruit legendary characters to your flag and achieve new heights of prosperity, innovation, and military might.
New Heroes can be discovered through the Heroic Tales City Project or through exploration and city-state diplomacy.Every Hero has one or more unique abilities based on their historic and/or mythic deeds.Weave together fact and myth to create new narratives, triumphs, and legends for your civilizations. Heroes have a finite Lifespan and expire after a certain number of turns, but can be recalled using Faith to aid your cause once more. The first time a Hero dies or expires, they leave behind two Heroic Relic Great Works: an Epic and a symbolic object. These relics can aid their civilization throughout the rest of the game. Monuments can display these items in two new Heroic Relic slots.
Additional New Content:
- 24 New Great People - including the poet Rumi (Writer), the cultural anthropologist Margaret Mead (Scientist), and the Egyptian architect Imhotep (Engineer).
- 6 New City-States - including one of each type: Cultural, Industrial, Militaristic, Religious, Scientific, and Trade.
- 2 Unique Improvements unlocked by new City-States:
The Mahavihara is built by the Nalanda city-state and provides additional Science and Housing. It also gives bonus Faith for every adjacent Holy Site and bonus Science for every adjacent Campus. The Mahavihara unlocks a random Technology the first time it is constructed and must be built on flat land not adjacent to another Mahavihara.
The Trading Dome is built by the Samarkand city-state and provides additional Gold, plus further bonus Gold for every adjacent luxury resource. International Trade Routes sent from cities with Trading Domes generate increased Gold for each dome. Cannot be built adjacent to another Trading Dome.
Release Date: 2020-11-19