- 18.70 USD
- 18.70 USD
- 18.73 USD
- 18.94 USD
- 19.75 USD
- 19.75 USD
- 20.32 USD
- 20.33 USD
- 21.81 USD
- 30.86 USD
- 32.00 USD
- 39.81 USD
The Elder Scrolls V has arrived in a new form, this time you can be a part of the epic world of Tamriel and see it with your own eyes. Bethesda Game Studios takes Skyrim on a whole new level, allowing the player to explore the vast, open world in virtual reality.
Save the lands of Skyrim from the dragon invasion and internal conflict between Stormcloaks and the Imperials, put on your armor, take your sword, or prepare your spellbook and embark on this glorious quest. Do not hesitate to explore the beautiful landscapes during your journey, but beware of the monsters and evil that lingers among these lands. Skyrim VR includes the base game as well as the official add-ons – Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Heartfire which expand the content and make the playthrough even longer.
The game supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets, allowing for a new graphics experience, a new scale of the world, and different perspective, which makes the game experience more personal as well as more interactive than ever before. In VR players take on the role of the champions of Skyrim in the first person view and control their movement either by using a standard controller with analog sticks or one of the VR move controllers, which allow the player to feel the fluidity of the character’s movement. With the VR, players can experience the fighting style in a completely different way than in the non-VR version. Now, each movement of the character can be traced back to the player, which makes not only, the melee fights or archery more exciting, but even more mundane activities like picking alchemy reagents and resources, much more interesting.
In Skyrim VR, the movement of the character is managed by the way of short distance teleportation, resembling natural movement. However, the game supports the function of Natural Locomotion, purchasable through the Steam platform, which allows the players to move their characters by simulating natural arms motion while holding the move controllers. This feature creates an additional layer of immersion for the player.
This version of the game provides incredible sensation for both experienced adventurers that have already wandered through these lands as well as for the players that want to begin their journey for the very first time. You can immerse yourself deep into the beauty of the coldest part of the Tamriel environment, and its wonders of nature. Additionally take an active part in the fight against many mystical creatures such as trolls, spriggans, dragons, and undead draugrs or take a side in the war between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks.
You can buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR for good prices from verified sellers and get the game just in a few minutes, in contrast to regular stores.
- Experience fantasy RPG in a completely different, more direct, way,
- Feel the excitement of being closer to the action more than ever before thanks to your VR headset and move controller,
- Explore the lands of Skyrim in a new way, no matter if you already played the non-VR game,
- Get better gaming experience with Steam Natural Locomotion system,
- Live through the additional content with the official Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLCs included in the set.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space15 GB
- SystemWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD RX Vega 56 8GB
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space15 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10 (64-bit)
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, English