- 23.95 EUR
How Far Will You Go to Survive? Imagine the lights go out, never to return. Bright aurora flare across the sky, and all humanity’s technological might is laid to waste, neutralized in a kind of quiet apocalypse. Everything that has shielded humanity from the disinterested power of Mother Nature is suddenly wrenched from us, dropping us a few links down the food chain. Food and water are scarce. The roads are no longer safe. And winter approaches… Welcome to The Long Dark —an immersive survival simulation set in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. Experience a unique first-person survival simulation that will force you to think and push you to your limits with its thought-provoking gameplay and mature storytelling.
- Front Seat to the End of the World: Immersive first-person exploration gameplay featuring a stunning, original art style. Take on the role of bush pilot Will Mackenzie, and navigate the savage beauty of the Northern Wilderness while you face the hazards of the new “post-digital” frontier.
- Survive By Your Wits Alone: Be on the lookout for potential supply caches, all the while using survival skills to overcome hazards introduced by harsh weather, wildlife, lack of food and water, other survivors, and the mysterious aurorae that add unpredictability to an already extreme situation.
- Survival of the Fittest: Deep survival simulation gameplay where every decision matters. Explore a large open world in search of resources, and balance Conditions such as Hypothermia, Starvation, Dehydration, and a bevy of afflictions and injuries that can take you down, from Blood Loss to Dysentery.
- Will You Be Saviour or Survivor?: Morally challenging scenarios that push players to answer the question: “How far will you go to survive?”. Any survivor you meet in the world can be friend or foe. Will you risk your life to discover what they know and selflessly sacrifice for the common good, or live—and potentially die—by the adage, “might makes right”?
- Master the Survival Sandbox: Experience dozens of hours of free-form Survival Sandbox gameplay. Push yourself and your skill to survive as long as possible in a variety of survival scenarios, across a large open world. Balance your resources against the threats posed by mother nature, and by other AI survivors you meet along the way.
- Explore Rich Storytelling in a Living World (Full Release): Rich episodic fiction featuring dozens of locations, a cast of memorable characters, and a mature post-disaster storyline inspired by the creative risk-taking seen in many of today’s exciting television series. This isn’t the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
- Disk space-
- Disk space-
This product contains elements of