- 7.33 EUR
Create the lives you've always wanted!
Ready to live a freer, more creative life? In The Sims 3, you can let your fantasies run wild as you design your ideal world. Start with your Sim, refining each shape, color and personality trait until you get the precise person that pleases you. Design your dream home, but don’t let a grid limit you; place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and to your heart’s content.
The Sims 3: University Life
Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes. Then send them off to university where they will enjoy new opportunities, like social connections and career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn’t just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party—there’s a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- Major Excitement: Each major comes with its own special Sim enhancement. Play with an anatomically-correct skeleton as part of the Science and Medicine major, or broadcast a radio show with the Communications major.
- Be the Big Sim On Campus: Joining a prominent social clique—Jock, Nerd, or Rebel—can lead to unique job specializations: Sports Agent, Video Game Designer, and Art Appraiser. But your Sim will have to work hard to rise to the top.
- Master Procrastination: The surrounding town has a wealth of options for exploration and entertainment. Down java at Roasted Toasted Beans or argue superheroes at Keith’s Komics. Anything to avoid studying.
- The Sims 3 base game
- The Sims 3: University Life DLC
- ProcessorPentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- GraphicsGeForce 6800 or better
- Memory1.5 GB
- Disk space6.1 GB
- SystemWindows XP SP2/Vista SP1
- OtherInternet connection
This product contains elements of