- 44.10 USD
The Sinking City is a third-person detective game that takes the player back to the 1920s and puts him in an open world inspired by the works of the master of science fiction horror, H. P. Lovecraft. The game tells a story of a private detective, Charles Reed, who comes to the city of Oakmont to investigate a mysterious flood that covers the place. During his efforts to shed the light on the darkness behind the bizarre events, he will have to face challenges in the form of both twisted creatures from the depths and his own mind going insane. The game will be published by Bigben Interactive and developed by Frogwares.
Charles W. Reed is a war veteran suffering from the events he witnessed in the past. As a private detective trying to escape the madness, he found himself in Oakmont City in New England. The city suffers from being hit by a flood, and the water simply won’t go away. Charles’ job is to discover the truth behind the supernatural event that changed the city. On his journey, he will meet and help extraordinary and unconventional characters that seem to slowly lose their minds, just like Charles does. Soon enough he will realize that there is much more to the story than meets the eye.
The Sinking City drew players’ attention during the E3 event in 2018, where developers presented the game’s short gameplay, a trailer, and some screenshots. Gamer community appreciated the aquatic setting of the Lovecraftian Cthulhu world of the game as well as the insanity theme accompanying the main character. The game was also praised by the gaming journalists which praised its soundtrack and overall setting.
Prices on G2A.COM
You can get The Sinking City for competitive prices from multiple verified sellers. Buy your own digital copy of the game to begin your adventure in this twisted single-player production inspired by works of H. P. Lovecraft, author of best-selling horrors like „Call of Cthulhu” and find other similar games using the search toolbar.
- Solve mysteries behind the supernatural flood covering the sunken city of Oakmont in this Lovecraftian science-fiction horror game.
- Help people in multiple sidequests to expand your knowledge about this strange world and its problems.
- Explore the open world as you like – travel on foot or use a boat to move around the city and use the fast travel system to instantly jump to previously visited locations.
- Use your insane mind to experience events from the past, and go into concentration mode to see the unseen.
- You are on your own – the game does not tell you what to do or how to do it. Ask the inhabitants of Oakmont city for help and search for clues that might be of use in your adventure.
- SystemRequires a 64-bit processor and operating system
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Portugese-Brasil, Japanese, Chinese