There are currently two game modes of Zooicide.The main mode features a team of animals fighting against a team of humans. The humans must face the dangerous, enraged animals with a collection of different items to be able to escape this nightmare.
The second mode, Animal Brawl, features a free-for-all death match of up to 8 different animals fighting against each other.
- A zoo to explore, currently equipped with 4 different enclosures and more on the way! \n
- 4 different animals to play as, each with a different set of moves, with more to be added over time! \n
- Physics based animation to provide some of the most realistic animal movement modern gaming has to offer! \n
- Online Multiplayer up to 8 players in a match. \n
- Over 20 different items available to fight your way out, such as axes, RPGs and claymores! \n
- Available for PC, OS X, and Linux/Steam OS. \n
- Processor2 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce 460/Radeon HD 5850/Intel HD 4600 with at least 1024 MB video RAM
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows XP 64