- 21.00 EUR
The course Human Nutrition - Introduction to Macronutrients provides an in-depth look into the three energy-yielding macronutrients - carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. Our bodies require us to consume macronutrients on a daily basis to maintain numerous bodily functions such as growth and providing energy to carry out activities.
In this course, the learner will be introduced to the three energy-yielding macronutrients carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. The course covers the nature and roles of these primary macronutrients from the various types of carbohydrates to the importance and functions of lipids. This free course will be of great interest to all learners who want to understand and gain knowledge on macronutrients or any professional working in the areas of healthcare and health promotion and who would like to learn more about macronutrients.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Human Nutrition - Introduction to Macronutrients
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.