Descripción del producto
1. The adapter is an ideal solution for connecting a USB C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video and audio. NOTE: It can't be compatible with tablet.
2. Work with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3) devices with DP alt mode:MBP 2017,iMac 2017,MBP(13-Inch,Late 2016,2 Thunderbolt 3 Ports)MacBook 2015/2016,Chromebook Pixel,Galaxy S9/ S9 +, Note 8/S8/ S8+, etc.
3. 4K UHD Resolution: Supports resolution up to 4K (3840x2160)@30Hz, delivering a high quality video image to the connected display.
4. Ultimate Portability: Highly portable with a small footprint and lightweight design, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
5. What You Get: 1*CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service.
- USB C to HDMI Adapter CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV or projector to display video and audio.
- Ultra-portable The ultra slim and lightweight adapter is the perfect accessory for your MacBook and other laptops with USB-C port, fitting easily into your laptop bag, great for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
- OS Compatibility No driver installation required, with native support in Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64)and Mac OS 10~11.5 operating systems. Also works with Google Chrome OS.
- USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List)
- - MacBook Pro 2017
- - iMac 2017
- - Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- - MacBook Pro (13-Inch, Late 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- -2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- - ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- - Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- - HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
4. It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with HP Spectre x360, Lenovo Yoga 910.
7. iMac 2017 must be worked as a host computer.
1X HUB-H04-BK USB C to HDMI Adapter
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.