- Theme:Fantasy, Medieval
- Type of player:For beginners, For geeks, For one player, For anybody
- Game Name:D&D
Descripción del producto
Inspire and entertain your players!
The Dungeon Master's Guide provides inspiration and advice to spark your imagination and create fascinating worlds of adventure and exploration for your players. Inside the book you'll find suggestions and tips for building worlds and creating unforgettable adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic magic items, and many other tools for the Dungeon Master.
In the guide you will find:
- introduction to creating and mirroring worlds in role-playing games;
- existence plans and their characteristics;
- tips for creating your own session scenarios and entire campaigns;
- NPC creation rules and what they should characterize;
- Interesting suggestions on how to use the environment in the session;
- information on what heroes can do between adventures;
- huge collection of treasures and magic items;
- Advice on how to handle various aspects of D & D;
- helpful optional rules and rules that allow you to put your own options into the game;
- a series of smaller additions, from maps to inspiration for the Dungeon Masters.
The fifth edition of Dungeons & Dragons® is the latest installment of the world's most popular role-playing game, published since 1974, currently by Wizards of the Coast.
The Dungeon Master's Guide is one of the three core manuals, alongside the Monster Manual and the Player's Handbook.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.