Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL
Antichamber is a first-person puzzle game developed by independent developer Alexander Bruce and available on Steam. It is known for its non-Euclidean geometry and mind-bending puzzles. In the game, players are placed in ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0PrimekeystoreVendedor excelente94%Comentarios positivos6658
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 16.22
- 0GamersuniverseVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos95770
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 20.67
- 0SuperbkeysVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos4570
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 20.93
- 0LancceVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos2701
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 21.03
- 0Gamesdivision100%Comentarios positivos909
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 21.13
Antichamber key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Antichamber is a first-person puzzle game developed by independent developer Alexander Bruce and available on Steam. It is known for its non-Euclidean geometry and mind-bending puzzles. In the game, players are placed in a mysterious, abstract world with no clear goal or objective. They must navigate through the environment and solve puzzles to progress through the game. The game features a minimalist aesthetic, with mostly white and black colour schemes and simple geometric shapes.
The story of the Antichamber game is minimalistic and abstract, leaving much of the interpretation to the player. It begins with the player waking up in a mysterious, anti-chamber with four walls and each of them has different features on it. As the player progresses through the game, they will run into various signs and symbols that may hint at a larger narrative. After solving the basic puzzles, the player gains access to an exit door, where he begins to chase a shape that resembles a black cloud. He captures it with his gun and enters the final area where he reshapes and forms a strange structure, and sucks everything around. The screen switches to black and the game is over.
Players must use logic and critical thinking to solve the game's puzzles. Many of the puzzles involve manipulating space and time in unique ways, using non-Euclidean geometry. Anti chamber features a variety of unique mechanics, such as rooms that change size and shape, rooms that defy gravity, and rooms that manipulate time. The game also features a map that allows players to track their progress and see what areas they have explored and what areas they haven't. This map can be accessed at any time, and it provides a helpful tool for players to navigate the game's complex environment.
- The game uses non-Euclidean geometry, allowing for the manipulation of space and creating a sense of disorientation and confusion with objects that should not exist in three-dimensional space
- Mind-bending puzzles that range in complexity and difficulty
- Minimalist aesthetic with a mostly white and black color scheme and simple geometric shapes
- Exploration without a clear path or objective provided, encouraging players to discover the game's secrets
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2013-01-31
- A continuación se indican las especificaciones mínimas y recomendadas del sistema para Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL. Debido a posibles cambios de programación, los requisitos mínimos del sistema para Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL pueden cambiar en el transcurso del tiempo.