Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak from Capcom is a huge DLC expansion to MHR, a Switch and PC hit installment of the long-running Monster Hunter series.Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
Mostrar 13 ofertas más
- 0SpecializedVendedor excelentePatrocinado98%Comentarios positivos4531
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 33.99
- 0SellkeyfastVendedor excelente98%Comentarios positivos18750
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.33
- 0InInstant_digital_keysVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos1306
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.34
- 0GamersuniverseVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos106662
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.40
- 0SuperbkeysVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos4726
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.70
- 0LancceVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos2474
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.83
- 0GamesdivisionVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos1328
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 25.96
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak from Capcom is a huge DLC expansion to MHR, a Switch and PC hit installment of the long-running Monster Hunter series. It brings new monsters, new mechanics, as well as new regions, and a new story inspired by three iconic European monsters. It also brings a new difficulty level to the game: a greater challenge for Rise veterans.
After the events of the base game and your glorious removal of the threat to Kamura village, the bried peace is interrupted by the arrival of a new mysterious and ominous monster. The investigation eventually brings you in contact with a knight from a remote kingdom, seeking aid against a terrifying vampiric dragon Malzeno.
The story isn’t the true focus of the game, but it’s a great excuse to push yourself to greater mastery just to see how things play out for the Kingdom which sought your help.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Gameplay
MH Rise Sunbreak adds a whole host of changes and expansions which will keep you occupied for a long time.
First of all, MHR:S introduces more switch skills for every weapon type, but also a Switch Skill Swap. This new mechanic lets you create two Switch Skill loadouts for a weapon and switch between them on the fly mid-battle. You even get a very useful special dodge out of this! This mechanic alone breaks the ceiling on combo potential and makes more room for weapon mastery.
Furthermore, equipment lists are expanded by Master-rank weapons and armor which are substantially more powerful than most thing you’ve crafted in the base game. Higher damage, more defense, more decoration slots for extra customization.
Finally, new gear wouldn’t be possible without a greatly expanded bestiary. In MHR Sunbreak you’ll face both new creatures such as Lunagaron and Garangolm, but also mighty variants and rare species of beasts you already know, such as Scorned Magnamalo or Magma Almudron. Even old monsters from the base game learned new tricks, so be wary!
- New difficulty level brings in new monsters and tons of new equipment
- A thrilling adventure in a new land far away from the Kamura village
- Many Quality of Life improvements and rebalances
- Now many characters can can join you in battle thanks to special Follower quests yielding unique rewards
Release Date: 2022-06-30