The Forest (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
The Forest es un videojuego de survival horror único, lanzado inicialmente por Endnight Games en el año 2014. El juego pronto se convirtió fácilmente en uno de los mejores simuladores de survival horror actualizados, dis ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0PlPlyxaltd89%Comentarios positivos494
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 17.61
- 0KinguinVendedor excelente92%Comentarios positivos2260
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 17.62
- 0World_of_gamesVendedor excelente97%Comentarios positivos42583
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 17.99
- 0VikingsbrothersVendedor excelente99%Comentarios positivos3090
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 19.54
The Forest is a unique survival horror video game initially released by Endnight Games in 2014. The game soon became easily one of the best survival horror simulators up-to-date, available on many platforms. PC game version was released on April 2018 and since then was improving in the long run, still developed and supported by the small, yet ambitious studio.
Survival on the deserted island is already hard enough, yet the forsaken place hides an even more terrifying challenge. Soon as the sun descends below the treeline at dusk, the seemingly peaceful forest reveals its dark secret, as the tribe of human-like mutants begins its advance towards your shelter. Are you going to become a hunter or prey?
The open world of The Forest is almost fully interactive. With the variety of crafted tools, you can cut down any tree or plant you can see to create new tools and constantly improve your wooden safe house against the night's invasions of the mysterious mutants. The fights are intensive and gore and the enemies are as frightening as they are demanding. The mutants act erratically, either watching you from the distance and keeping you in thrilling suspense or suddenly surprising you with use of their group's intelligent tactics.
Game modes in The Forest game
As the player, you have a great dose of freedom in how fast and effectively you are going to unravel the blood-thirsty tribe's story and protect your new home against the inevitable invasion to survive another dawn.
Aside of trying to survive alone, you can take part in up to 8 players co-operative against the horror of the night, which adds a new layer to the gameplay and makes it even more challenging to master.
Being just the second title of the studio, The Forest for PC is already renowned for the best quality player experience and immersion into the story, with powerful open world gameplay features. What is being praised the most in the game, however, is its unearthly spooky atmosphere. It's easy to lose yourself in the simulator's beautiful location of the deserted island filled with vast forest and deep caves, both dripping with echoing whispers of the jungle's dark secrets.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2014-05-30
- A continuación se indican las especificaciones mínimas y recomendadas del sistema para The Forest (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE. Debido a posibles cambios de programación, los requisitos mínimos del sistema para The Forest (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE pueden cambiar en el transcurso del tiempo.
Descriptores del contenido: