The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack (PC) - Origin Key - GLOBAL
The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* is the next expansion for the extremely popular life simulator video game, The Sims 4, developed by EA Maxis and presented in 2014. The DLC had its premiere in June 2021, and it ...Read More
Show 9 more offers
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback50804
View offer details$ 22.69
- MiMit_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback3973
View offer details$ 22.71
- Premiumgamestore92%Positive feedback7512
View offer details$ 22.81
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58054
View offer details$ 23.30
- B2b_digital_codes100%Positive feedback293
View offer details$ 23.70
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1830
View offer details$ 23.90
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8411
View offer details$ 23.96
This content requires the base game The Sims 4 in order to play.
The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* is the next expansion for the extremely popular life simulator video game, The Sims 4, developed by EA Maxis and presented in 2014. The DLC had its premiere in June 2021, and it introduces many new features to the base game.
Players can now learn something about living outside the cities, as the expansion focuses on picturing life in rural areas. The DLC enriches the game with a completely new region that players can live in, as well as new activities associated with living on a farm.
Gameplay and mechanics
Similarly, like it was in the case of other DLCs, developers didn't change the main elements of the gameplay. Instead, they introduced plenty of new features, that will make the game much more interesting. First of all, Cottage Living moves players to a new, small town known as Henford-on-Bagley.While living there, players can take care of their own farm. This includes taking care of many different animals. Among them, we will find cows, chickens, foxes, llamas, rabbits, and wild birds. Our Sims can even befriend their flock, which will help them in everyday farming works. The expansion encourages players to be self-sufficient - we can now grow our own crops and use them to make delicious fresh meals.There is even a food growing contest when our proteges can preset their fruits and vegetables to the rest of the countryside community. It is worth mentioning that farming is not the only way to find ingredients - the town's market is always full of fresh vegetables, and fruits.
Moreover, the nearby forest has everything that's necessary to get by. As in other big DLCs, The Sims 4: Cottage Living not only enriches the gameplay but also gives players new options during the Sims creation process. The expansion pack introduces new aspirations, traits, and clothes, associated with the countryside.
- Rest your mind and soul on a farm, where the time goes slow and worries fade away
- Henford-on-Bagley, the new region, is a beautiful small town where everyone knows each other
- Breed and take care of your new friends - farm animals! Cultivate your relationship with them and they will help you a lot!
- Discover new personality options for your Sims
- Spend your time on plenty of new rural activities
Release Date: 2021-07-22