Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Euro Truck Simulator 2 quickly became a very popular simulation game, especially among fans of truck driving. Beyond the Baltic Sea is a DLC which provides you with a huge part of Eastern Europe to visit during your truc ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback3855
View offer details$ 16.00
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller98%Positive feedback2177
View offer details$ 8.81
- 0DiDigital_trade_worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3768
View offer details$ 8.84
- 0TradegameskeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1778
View offer details$ 8.93
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback37832
View offer details$ 9.12
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106518
View offer details$ 9.14
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4693
View offer details$ 9.30
This content requires the base game Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam in order to play.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 quickly became a very popular simulation game, especially among fans of truck driving. Beyond the Baltic Sea is a DLC which provides you with a huge part of Eastern Europe to visit during your truck driver adventures including countries like Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, south of Finland, and a huge part of western Russia. New cities, villages, places to visit and many kilometers of new roads are waiting for you. You are even going to visit the Kaliningrad, one of the most majestic cities in entire Russia.
New features provided in DLC
As it was mentioned, the most important element provided by Beyond the Baltic Sea is a huge part of Eastern Europe to visit. However, the DLC has much more to offer such as more than 30 new industries and company docks like AeroBaltica or Baltic Metallurgy. Furthermore, Baltic Sea has six new achievements which encourage you to visit the entire areas. It is a perfect thing for the natural born completionist. An interesting thing is the locomotive factories.
Their appearance should not be surprising because the railway business is still very important in Eastern Europe. The DLC also provides players with local AI trains, trams and traffic cars different for each country. Furthermore, you can also utilize new HTC trailers, which are perfect for transportation of locomotive parts and much more. You will be surprised by the amount of new content provided in this extension.
ETS 2 reviews show clearly, that the game is loved by fans and critics. Beyond the Baltic Sea provided them with even more content and a huge amount of new areas to visit. Most opinions about DLC are very positive. Some fans praise the game for its realistic depiction of the roads and countryside in eastern Europe, especially in Baltic nations such as Latvia or Estonia.
- Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, south of Finland, and western Russia for you to visit.
- 24 new major cities and a lot of small towns.
- Local AI trams, trains and new traffic cars different for each country.
- Six new achievements which focus entirely on the Baltic region.
- High capacity transport which you can find in Finland.
- More than 30 new companies.
- New and unique 3D-assets.
Release Date: 2018-11-29