Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback436111.73USDLI
Excellent seller96%Positive feedback1966312.22USDIN
Excellent seller92%Positive feedback200012.43USDOU
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback1776112.78USDShow remaining 9
SoftwarendnNo feedback yet415.61USD
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a second edition of this popular truck game developed by SCS Software from the Czech Republic. It is the most popular truck driving simulator on the market which gives you the chance to become a real truck driver.
Truck Driver’s Life & Duties
Have you ever dreamed of being a truck driver? Dreams come true, and now you can experience the truck driver’s life. Everyone knows that factories produce, and supermarkets sell the products that we buy every day. However, a big number of truck drivers are hard-working people who provide us those products. But for their work, we would not get all those imported food, cosmetics and clothes. Now, you can be one of them and get to know their duties.
Truck Driver’s Goals
At the beginning, the player gets his first order and begins to drive a truck. Beginnings are hard, but the farther, the better. Every player has a six-steps goal to be the best driver: after you will start, you will make your first delivery, first trip abroad, first ADR certification, first valuable and time pressured cargo, and finally – buy your first own car. You can choose one of 13 licensed trucks from 7 manufacturers: MAN, Scania, DAF, Iveco, Renault Trucks, Volvo and Mercedes-Benz. Every truck can be customized according to your preferences – you can select the appearance of cabin, interior, chassis, engine, sideskirts, mirrors, tires, rims or even door handles and door steps. After buying your first car, you can also run a business and plan your company’s activity from the comfort of your home. As you can see, ETS 2 is not only a game about driving, but you can also grow your own shipping company and feel like a real businessman.
Travel The World
You can visit 60 cities located in Belgium, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. If you dreamed of traveling and always wanted to visit those countries, you can do that with Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC) which was intended both for professionals and amateurs. The American counterpart of this game (American Truck Simulator by SCS Software) became an inspiration for one of the players who found being a truck driver his dream job, learned a lot from the game and then took an exam and got a truck driver’s license. Euro Truck Simulator 2 can be also an inspiration for amateurs and enjoyable entertainment for professionally active and retired truck drivers.
- 60 European cities to explore;
- changing landscapes;
- both for professionals and amateurs;
- a real-time driving – night and day;
- will make you a more watchful driver – you need to bear the consequences of your delays, exceeding the speed limit and collisions;
- refined details, such as roadside hotels and houses, car parks, gas stations and road signs in language of the country where you currently are;
- legible GPS data – you can check your track and delivery details wherever you need;
- possibility to choose one of 13 licensed trucks from 7 manufacturers and customize it according to your preferences;
- transport different types of cargo;
- the better you are, the more you can do – even buy your own truck or run a business.
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo 2.2 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce 6800
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space1.2 GB
- SystemWindows XP/Vista/7
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, English