Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback219284.35USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback16974.35USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback232214.72USD
Royalco93%Positive feedback2754.79USDShow remaining 9
EU4 Art of War is the third expansion pack for the Europa Universalis IV, which is a part of the popular grand strategy wargame franchise, Europa Universalis. This expansion pack revolves around the Thirty Years’ War – a war between various Catholic and Protestant states – which is often described as one of the most destructive conflicts in human history. The expansion pack was developed and published by Paradox in 2014.
Create your own custom client states
With EU4: Art of War it is possible to create client states – states, that function similarly to vassals, but with several advantages over the latter. Most importantly, client states have smaller coring cost and reduced unrest, making them slightly better at integrating territory in comparison to your usual vassal. To prevent this feature’s overuse, it is allowed to only have a maximum of 10 client states simultaneously.
More diplomacy features
In Art of War DLC you will be able to sell ships to other nations, support rebels fighting in other countries, create marches, and give up province cores. You may also use your vassal’s casus belli to declare war on his behalf.The expansion pack also introduces new types of trade goods – silk, dyes, and tropical wood.
Quality of life changes
The expansion introduces multiple smaller changes and additions, aiming to make the game more enjoyable and the empires easier to manage. These include fleet upgrading, convenient army builder, automatic army transport by the seas, and revamped peace mechanics.
The expansion pack received positive reviews. Reviewers appreciated the amount of content introduced, as well as numerous quality of life improvements. The addition of new strategic points with more provinces and bridges between landmasses was also positively noted.
- Conquer over 900 new non-European provinces and choose from over 100 new nations
- Support rebels fighting inside other countries. Befriend them and share fog of war with them
- Turn your vassal into a military-oriented march which pays no taxes, but receives bonuses to manpower, force limits and fort defense
- Utilize army builder to mass-recruit entire armies and navies with a single click
- Make use of the ability to perform infantry-based sorties from the sieged provinces
- Processor2.4GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP 3500+
- GraphicsGeForce 8800 GT / Radeon X1900
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space2 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.33GHz Core 2 Duo E6550 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
- Graphics1GB GeForce GTS 250 / 1GB Radeon HD 6670
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space2 GB
- SystemWindows 7 64Bit
German, Spanish, French, English
This product contains elements of