Expansion - Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization DLC (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization is the eleventh expansion to an economic strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studios, EU4 This time, the developers focused mainly on improving and adding a new de ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 10 more offers
- 0PlaceofgamersExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback1611
View offer details$ 13.95
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7491
View offer details$ 8.61
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16466
View offer details$ 8.61
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback61218
View offer details$ 9.04
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback49861
View offer details$ 9.05
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64612
View offer details$ 9.21
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3120
View offer details$ 9.37
Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization is the eleventh expansion to an economic strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studios, EU4 This time, the developers focused mainly on improving and adding a new depth to the elements concerning the Middle East and the Muslim Empire. The DLC introduces a number of new possibilities, changes, and improvements. Cradle of Civilization greatly enhances the gameplay experience, with new opportunities and options which will allow you to understand and discover the culture of the Middle East.
New options, possibilities, and gameplay mechanics
Just like in the base version of the game, our goal is to lead selected nations throughout the centuries. As a leader, we will have to take care of a number of different, equally important matters concerning managing the country. Our decisions regarding politics, trade, military force and conquest, will influence the whole world and bring certain consequences.
EU4 Cradle of Civilization enriches the game, significantly influences the gameplay with new elements. Expansion pack introduces totally new governments, with unique mechanics, typical for the Middle East such as Egyptian Mamluks, Persia, and Timur heirs. In addition to that, the developers have now given us the opportunity to create trade policies. By sending our merchants on special missions, we can slowly prepare later invasions and spread of the Islamic influence. One of the new elements, Islamic Schools, will allow us to study new doctrines which will, later on, provide new options and special bonuses. Another big change introduced in this new expansion is the significantly bigger influence we have regarding an army. Introducing a system of discipline will allow us to train effective, professional soldiers.
- Get to know the internal elements of the Middle East politics
- New use of the trade routes – use your merchants in order to slowly increase your influence
- Army discipline – train professional soldiers who will help you on your conquests
- Islamic Schools – gain unique bonuses thanks to the study of the last of the great Abrahamic religions
- A number of new elements – numerous changes to game mechanics, new national ideas and much more!