Expansion - Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization DLC (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization is the eleventh expansion to an economic strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studios, EU4 This time, the developers focused mainly on improving and adding a new de ...Read More
Show 6 more offers
- BeBellakeyEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback33609
View offer details$ 7.31
- GlobalsafecodesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4235
View offer details$ 7.33
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7071
View offer details$ 8.57
- GaGames_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36561
View offer details$ 8.58
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5152
View offer details$ 8.60
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1826
View offer details$ 8.80
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8451
View offer details$ 8.83
Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization is the eleventh expansion to an economic strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studios, EU4 This time, the developers focused mainly on improving and adding a new depth to the elements concerning the Middle East and the Muslim Empire. The DLC introduces a number of new possibilities, changes, and improvements. Cradle of Civilization greatly enhances the gameplay experience, with new opportunities and options which will allow you to understand and discover the culture of the Middle East.
New options, possibilities, and gameplay mechanics
Just like in the base version of the game, our goal is to lead selected nations throughout the centuries. As a leader, we will have to take care of a number of different, equally important matters concerning managing the country. Our decisions regarding politics, trade, military force and conquest, will influence the whole world and bring certain consequences.
EU4 Cradle of Civilization enriches the game, significantly influences the gameplay with new elements. Expansion pack introduces totally new governments, with unique mechanics, typical for the Middle East such as Egyptian Mamluks, Persia, and Timur heirs. In addition to that, the developers have now given us the opportunity to create trade policies. By sending our merchants on special missions, we can slowly prepare later invasions and spread of the Islamic influence. One of the new elements, Islamic Schools, will allow us to study new doctrines which will, later on, provide new options and special bonuses. Another big change introduced in this new expansion is the significantly bigger influence we have regarding an army. Introducing a system of discipline will allow us to train effective, professional soldiers.
- Get to know the internal elements of the Middle East politics
- New use of the trade routes – use your merchants in order to slowly increase your influence
- Army discipline – train professional soldiers who will help you on your conquests
- Islamic Schools – gain unique bonuses thanks to the study of the last of the great Abrahamic religions
- A number of new elements – numerous changes to game mechanics, new national ideas and much more!