Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Steam Key GLOBAL
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma DLC focuses on the Indian subcontinent, presenting players with a pack of new regions, playable nations, mission trees and interesting mechanics related to this area.One of the expansion's h ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 10 more offers
- 0Sg_storeExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback1796
View offer details$ 8.77
- 0ChCheapkeysforlife100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 5.97
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33652
View offer details$ 5.99
- 0DiDigital_trade_worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3580
View offer details$ 6.00
- 0JaJam8902100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 6.10
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3507
View offer details$ 6.15
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104306
View offer details$ 6.37
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma DLC focuses on the Indian subcontinent, presenting players with a pack of new regions, playable nations, mission trees and interesting mechanics related to this area.
One of the expansion's highlights are Trade Companies, which provide players with extra means to improve their nations' economic growth. Balanced trade mechanics support the Indian provinces development process along with meaningful small additions, like trade goods specific to the region. Trade Companies also have an impact on the global economy, they can be invested in for further bonuses, and increase their influence by purchasing lands on other continents.
The expansion pack also introduces a whole new reform system for the governments. It is exceptionally useful for the players leading their non-European nations into the forming of a modern, globally influential state. The new policy system further diversifies and deepens the journey down your mission trees. One of the most praised of additional gameplay mechanics are new uses for Colonists in non-colonial development. With EU4 Dharma expansion you can now set the Colonists to work on improvement of your already possessed provinces, which provides new interesting ways for their advancement.
The expansion pack was released on September 6th, 2018 as the next EU4 downloadable content after 2017's Cradle of Civilization and 2018's immersion pack Rule Britannia. Note that Dharma DLC is not a stand-alone game and it requires installed Europa Universalis 4 on Steam in order to be activated.
EU4 Dharma features
- Expands the Indian subcontinent area with new regions, a whole range of playable nations, unique mission trees and mechanics.
- Adds the Trade Companies, a special type of tributary that controls your colonial provinces, heightening their trade value.
- Centres of Trade get levelled, and you can invest in the development of their power.
- Government reform system gets updated, allowing you to modify and enhance your government buildup strategy.
- Added option to use Colonists as a boost for the development of colonial provinces.
Release Date: 2018-09-06