Expeditions: Viking Steam Key GLOBAL
The Vikings were conquerors and warriors whose actions and culture have left a mark on the pages of history and spawned hundreds of epic stories. One of these Viking tales is the game Expeditions: Viking, created by Logi ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 15 more offers
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5755
View offer details$ 1.98
- 0AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7116
View offer details$ 2.00
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2329
View offer details$ 2.21
- 0R3R3dfox1_games89%Positive feedback172
View offer details$ 2.22
- 0Gameservice24Excellent seller99%Positive feedback24237
View offer details$ 2.50
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2487
View offer details$ 2.96
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback61141
View offer details$ 3.39
The Vikings were conquerors and warriors whose actions and culture have left a mark on the pages of history and spawned hundreds of epic stories. One of these Viking tales is the game Expeditions: Viking, created by Logic Artists, released in 2017. It is the second instalment in the Expeditions series, which started in 2013. The game is a classic isometric RPG set in historical realities with strategic elements.
The events in the game take place around 790 AD. Players assume the role of a leader, either male or female, of a Norsemen clan residing in a village on the coast of Jutland (present-day Denmark). Our protagonist is a young chieftain who has taken over leadership after the death of their elderly father. Desiring to acquire wealth and prove their bravery to neighbouring clans, following the footsteps of true historical Vikings, they decide to embark on a raid.
Rumours about a blooming, treasure-filled island to the west are enticing enough for our war party to set sail in their longship towards it. Soon, they arrive in England, which indeed offers many opportunities but turns out to be far from defenseless. Our tasks involve keeping the war band alive, exploring the world, raiding nearby villages, and establishing alliances and trade relations. The outcome of our Viking expeditions solely depends on us - we can conquer new territories using the language of the axe, but also using wits and forming friendly relationships.
Due to its classic RPG nature, the game allows for creating and developing a customizable character. We can personalize his or her appearance as well as basic skills and other attributes. The gameplay revolves around controlling the character, who, accompanied by a small team, carries out various tasks, interacts with non-playable characters, explores a fairly large world, and engages in battles.
Combat in Expeditions Viking is turn-based and takes place on hexagonal grids familiar to strategy enthusiasts. However, strategic elements go beyond combat - during gameplay, we also have the opportunity to manage our own village and camps set up during our journey. It is crucial to gather supplies, manage them wisely, repair equipment, and heal our team members.
Strategic thinking is also required when forging alliances and engaging in trade partnerships. Importantly, the game features a reputation system. This means that all our actions and decisions can have consequences in the future (e.g., someone may refuse to ally with us due to rumours of our brutal deeds).
- Historical game setting
- Ability to create a personalized character
- Classic RPG with strategic elements and turn-based combat
- Reputation system - actions can have an impact on the future
- reate your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
Release Date: 2017-04-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Expeditions: Viking Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Expeditions: Viking Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.