Extinction Steam Key GLOBAL
The humanity stand on the verge of total extinction at the hands of the monstrous giants called the Ravenii and their servants. Only the Sentinels are trained and equipped to combat the humongous foes, but endless wars h ...Read More
Sort by:AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback3810
View offer details2.64USDAzurestoreEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2914
View offer details2.66USDDiDigitalkeysourceEXCELLENT SELLER94%Positive feedback1463
View offer details2.92USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1773
View offer details3.54USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback41481
View offer details3.55USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback10477
View offer details3.65USDInstant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback4475
View offer details3.99USDShow remaining 4
Extinction for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
The humanity stand on the verge of total extinction at the hands of the monstrous giants called the Ravenii and their servants. Only the Sentinels are trained and equipped to combat the humongous foes, but endless wars have thinned their ranks. Avil is among the last ones still standing, and he'll need to get to work.Extinction is an action-RPG developed by Iron Galaxy, pitting the player against towering ogre-like invaders and small servant-creatures.
Fast-paced gameplay of Extinction
As a trained Sentinel, Avil is in peak physical condition before one even factors in special manoeuvres. As a result he can run through the besieged towns faster than any monster around, and scale buildings at speeds that would make Ezio blush in shame.Add to that a handy grappling hook and you zip around addressing emergencies and slaughtering monsters harassing innocent bystanders or smashing the walls to pieces. Jump off tree tops to reach otherwise inaccessible places, grapple hook flying gargoyles and attack them before they can strike someone.Movement in Extinction is a tool and you can use it to your advantage.
The true enemies you fight in Extinction are the massive, 150-foot Ravenii - ogre-like monsters. Too large to fight them from the ground like any other enemy. Your mystically charged sword is capable to rip through limbs like butter, provided you can get rid of their armour.With multiple types of the Ravenii come many types of armour. Can you figure out how to remove it before you can move on to the final strike?And beware, you can chop of the ogre's arm, but it provides only a slight window of opportunity before the limb regrows and becomes a threat again.Climb on the ogres' backs, jump at their legs from treetops, use your grappling hook to latch onto armour pieces, find openings, fight your way up to decapitating the invader.
A world besieged
Extinction isn't a game about beating back the onslaught of enemies. You are a hero, and you do as hero does: protecting what is left from destruction for as long as you can.The world has already been conquered. How long can the last vestiges of humanity stand against the Ravenii?Extinction gameplay makes you think not only about killing the ogres, you need to protect the human fortifications, save the civilians. Are you good enough to balance killing the 150-foot threats against saving the people you claim to protect?
Extinction is a thrilling action-RPG letting the players be at the forefront of the humanity's last stand against towering ogre-like invaders which have already conquered most of the realm. As one of the last Sentinels left alive, it falls to a man called Avil to stem the tide for at least a while.
- Spectacular traversal - Avil is remarkably agile, able to run at surprising speed, scale buildings, and nearly effortlessly climb the bodies of his enemies
- Massive enemies - the Ravenii stand a hundred feet tall, requiring you to cut them down to size before being able to deal the finishing blow
- Distinctive visual style - despite its bleak premise, Extinction shows a world of vivid colors and stylised designs
- Distilled progression system - all upgrades in Extinction translate to direct advantages on the battlefield, from improved jumps to removing pieces of armor in one strike
- Built for replayability - with each battlefield being unique, challenges, and leaderboards, the game will keep you invested for a long time
Release Date: 2018-04-09
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Extinction Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Extinction Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.