- 7.95 USD
- 7.96 USD
- 8.02 USD
- 8.04 USD
- 8.12 USD
- 8.65 USD
- 9.55 USD
- 10.47 USD
- 10.67 USD
- 10.67 USD
- 24.18 USD
- 38.22 USD
- 44.97 USD
F1 2017 is a racing game developed by Codemasters Birmingham with music composed by renowned Mark Knight. It is the sequel to F1 2016, the improved release of this racing series. F1 2017 is based on the 2017 Formula One season, so you can find here every circuit, driver and team which participated in the 2017 season.
DRIVE THE ICONIC F1 CARS
Break every record with the fastest racing game ever made using iconic F1 cars that you have dreamed of driving. The high quality of this racing series is assured by many years of Codemasters’ experience in producing F1 games. In F1 2017 you have a unique opportunity to drive the iconic cars, such as McLaren MP4/6 (1991), Ferrari 412 T2 (1995), Renault R26 (2006), Red Bull Racing RB6 (2010) and 8 more classic cars from 1988-2010 F1 seasons. The oldest – McLaren MP4/4 (1988) – is available only in F1 2017 Special Edition.
EXPERIENCE BEING AN IDOL
The player can choose one of 10 teams: Ferrari, Force-India Mercedes, Haas-Ferrari, McLaren-Honda, Mercedes, Red Bull Racing-TAG Heuer, Renault, Sauber-Ferrari, Toro Rosso and Williams-Mercedes. There is also a chance to drive a car as a professional driver, such as Vettel, Räikkönen, Alonso, Button, Hamilton, Bottas and many more – you can choose one of 20 drivers. There are also 20 circuits and 4 additional variants to choose – the player decides if he wants to drive for a couple minutes or complete several dozen circuits. Become a real F1 driver and experience accidents, overtakes, mistakes, tyre lockups, defeat and success.
EXPLORE THE R&D DEPARTMENT
Experience unbelievable pleasure of driving a professional F1 car. It is a game for speed fans who are also interested in the workings of the racing industry. See how to manage a race team and develop its skills through the polished R&D (Research and Development) department. In F1 2017 (PC) the player can develop his cars through Powertrain, Chassis, Aerodynamics and Durability distinct departments. Be not only a driver, but also a professional F1 manager and check how it works from the inside! Think carefully about your goals, find the compromise between speed and durability of your car and plan every detail to lead your AI to victory.
- The official game of the 2017 FIA Formula One World Championship with original 20 circuits, 20 drivers, 10 teams and 4 additional track variants.
- Visual masterpiece – reproduced-in-detail cars, realistic and unpredictable weather conditions.
- Improved R&D department – approximately 4 times the amount of 2016.
- 4 distinct departments: Powertrain, Chassis, Aerodynamics and Durability.
- Improved career mode – new vehicle management features enable you to avoid punishing grid penalties and improve performance.
- Choose 12 iconic classic cars from 1988 to 2010.
- Improved multiplayer matchmaking.
- 4 gameplay modes: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- Disk space8 GB
- System64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, English