F1 2020 | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
F1 2020 is a racing simulation game, developed by Codemasters Birmingham and published by Codemasters. The game is the 12th main title in the F1 series and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the first Formula One seaso ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0EllisonstoreExcellent seller93%Positive feedback1693
View offer details$ 39.49
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103792
View offer details$ 39.52
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller96%Positive feedback5003
View offer details$ 39.64
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4667
View offer details$ 39.98
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2600
View offer details$ 40.17
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback1023
View offer details$ 40.37
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback21257
View offer details$ 43.67
Online connection required to download the final teams’ 2020 cars (as applicable) and the F2 2020 season content post-launch.
F1 2020 is a racing simulation game, developed by Codemasters Birmingham and published by Codemasters. The game is the 12th main title in the F1 series and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the first Formula One season of 1950. The game features all the circuits, drivers, and cars of the 2020 season, including the tracks like Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Hanoi Street Circuit, Circuit Zandvoort, and others.
Available drivers include stars such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo, and Kimi Raikkonen. The 2020 edition introduces several new mechanics and gameplay modes. My Team mode allows the player to head their own Formula One team, deciding on the spending, selecting racers, building facilities, etc. Other new features include racer stats, the full season of Formula 2 in Career Mode, and more. The Seventy Edition contains some new items, podiums, and celebrations to personalize your experience. F1 2020 was met with positive reviews from the critics, most of whom praised the My Team mode as adding to the longevity of the game.
Racing across the globe
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of the planned 2020 season races were postponed or cancelled. F1 2020 features all the tracks from the current Formula One season, including those cancelled because of the outbreak. The player will be able to race in various locations of the world, including Australia, Japan, Holland, France, Italy, Vietnam, and more. Each circuit has been carefully recreated, paying attention even to the smallest details.
The fastest racers in the world
Aside from the tracks, F1 2020 allows the player to participate as one of the best drivers from various world-class teams. That includes Lewis Hamilton from Mercedes, Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel, Renault's Daniel Ricciardo, and more. Each driver has their won statistics, determining their skills behind the wheel – another new mechanic introduced in 2020 edition. These stats apply to both My Team and Career mode and can be upgraded throughout the gameplay.
There's no I in My Team
My Team mode is a new addition to this year's installment of the F1 series. While the career mode lets the player join the team as a driver, My Team focuses on the efforts of the entire livery to see the season end with them at the top of the scoreboard. In this mode, the player will be able to decide on various aspects of the team's operations, including funds, facilities, training simulations, etc.
The more attention the player pays to one department, the better it gets. For example, the more time the driver spends in the simulator, the better his skills will become. But focusing solely on one branch might cause trouble with the others. Such frictions within the team might cause members of the staff to quit, and there's nothing worse than losing a driver for another livery.
F1 2020 was met with mostly positive reception, with the reviewers praising the new additions to the gameplay mechanics as well as the new My Team mode. According to the critics, leading a Formula 1 livery to victory as the head of the team added some freshness to the series, and significantly prolonged the game's playtime.
- NEW - Two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort. NEW - Split-screen racing.
- NEW - Casual race options for more relaxed racing.
- NEW - Shorter season-length options: 10, 16 or full 22 race options.
- All the official teams, the drivers and circuits from the 2020 Formula One World Championship™.
- Acclaimed ten-year career mode.
- Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, now with new half or full season options and 2019 and 2020* season content.
- x16 classic F1® cars from 1988-2010.
- Esports - in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Grand Prix™ Mode, Championships and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Ranked and Unranked races, Leagues, Customisable Liveries and Weekly Events.
- 10% OFF THE DELUXE SCHUMACHER EDITION IF YOU OWN F1 2019!
Release Date: 2020-07-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for F1 2020 | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for F1 2020 | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.