Fallout 76 Bethesda Key EUROPE
Fallout 76 is a prequel to other games in the Fallout series, developed by Bethesda Softworks. It will be the first online multiplayer title in Bethesda Game Studios’ offer. Even though the game is the ninth one in the f ...Read More
Show 2 more offers
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70379
View offer details$ 10.97
- KgKgamestradeEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback21184
View offer details$ 11.01
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7400
View offer details$ 11.33
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1781
View offer details$ 11.37
- GaGametay100%Positive feedback349
View offer details$ 13.57
- Royalco99%Positive feedback925
View offer details$ 14.74
- DaDanygames38%Positive feedback14
View offer details$ 20.93
Fallout 76 is a prequel to other games in the Fallout series, developed by Bethesda Softworks. It will be the first online multiplayer title in Bethesda Game Studios’ offer. Even though the game is the ninth one in the franchise, its storyline takes place well before the events of even the first Fallout game, just after the first vaults started opening.
The plot starts on Reclamation Day in 2102, 25 years after the nuclear apocalypse. You and other Vault Dwellers are chosen by the nation as the most suitable to reshape the country. In this role-playing video game the player’s task is not only to survive, but also to explore the area, create a base camp and ultimately reshape the world with nuclear missiles. Watch out for monsters, robbers, and other enemies that want to destroy your creations. Reach higher levels to gain new perks and improve your character’s abilities.
Gameplay of Fallout 76
Fallout 76 will have some of the elements of previous Fallout titles when it comes to graphics and gameplay features, however they will be modified to work in real-time in online mode. For instance the V.A.T.S. system that was present in Fallout games since the third instalment was modified to accommodate that idea. The system used to allow players to pause game in order to target a chosen point on enemy’s body. In online mode pausing can’t be an option, but specifying a target on foes’ bodies will still be possible.
The game is set in a massive open world—four times as big as the Fallout 4 map —inspired by West Virginia. Some real locations, like Camden Park, NE River Gorge Bridge, West Virginia State Capital, Woodburn Circle, made it to the game. Also West Virginia folklore is the inspiration for some of monsters and mysterious places, such as Mothman and the Flatwoods . There are of course other numerous, mutated creatures in the game. As all the previous Fallout games the prequel also have the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. progression system, but it was improved and revised. In Fallout 76 the protagonist has the following attributes: Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck. With each level, the players can boost their abilities going from one to fifteen on a scale, by spending skills points.
By levelling up, the player receives trading cards with unique value that can changed for perks in a given category. Merging the cards is also possible, if they are similar, and thus getting more valuable perks from them. All of the humans that have survived apocalypse and are exploring the West Virginia open world are represented by other players from around the globe. The lack of non-player characters (NPCs) forced Bethesda game studio to revise a bit the storyline presentation compared to Fallout series’ other titles. Previously, NPCs were assigning quests or talking with a player.
Now their role will be taken over by robots, as well as the environment. The players will explore the open world of the game and by uncovering parts of the storyline, they will be able to progress and get new quests. There will be also terminals located in the game’s world and recordings, for instance holotapes.
The settlement founding will be expanded relative to Fallout 4so the players can build bases anywhere they want to. All the creations will be tied to the players’ accounts will be removed from the map when the players are offline. An interesting feature is a photo mode, in which the player can pause the game and make cool screenshots. Later on, they can serve as the gallery displayed during loading of the game.
By using nuclear weapons the player can reshape the post-apocalyptic world. In order to do so, the player needs to get launch codes of missiles. After firing the missile, there opens the possibility to access the silos and explore the area in search for gear, weaponsand other resources. The player must bear in mind though, that such opportunity will attract enemies hungry for booty. To survive after the nuclear attack, the character has to be really strong.
Online Multiplayer in Fallout 76!
The adventure in the open world of apocalyptic Fallout video game will get even more exciting with this online mode. The players can take on the game on their own or form a group with others – up to three members. Fallout 76 is going have dedicated servers. Upon entering the online mode, the player will be automatically redirected and assigned to a server.
The location of the game is West Virginia as imagined in an alternative version of history – after the nuclear war. The protagonist hails from Vault 76, a shelter for greatest and brightest Americans that were destined to survive the annihilation. Now they are part of re-colonization plan that starts in 2102. Their goal is to rebuilt the destroyed world.
- Online multiplayer game
- Survival game with RPG elements
- Open world four times bigger than Fallout 4
- A prequel to other titles in the Fallout series
- Storyline focused on rebuilding a world after the apocalypse
- Location based on West Virginia
- Some real locations included in the game
- No human characters other than real-life players
- Quest assigned by robots
- Environmental storytelling through holotapes, terminals
- Ability to set up camp whenever the player desires
- Camps are removed from the map when the player is offline
- Classic S.P.E.C.I.A.L. progression system based on seven abilities
- Trading cards and gaining perks
- Surviving, building creations, fighting monsters and enemy players
- Playing alone or in groups of up to three players
- Dynamic weather system, new rendering module
- New lighting modules, more lit up details than before (16 times)
Release Date: 2018-11-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Fallout 76 Bethesda Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Fallout 76 Bethesda Key EUROPE may change over time.