- 57.98 USD
- 62.19 USD
- 67.55 USD
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person.
Work together – or not – to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe. Fallout 76 will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 14, 2018.
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers – chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or band together as you explore, quest, build and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
- YOU WILL EMERGE
Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open-world RPGs of Bethesda Game Studios. Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
- MOUNTAIN SPLENDORLAND
All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!
- A NEW AMERICAN DREAM
Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighborly.
- THE POWER OF THE ATOM
Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles. This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources. Do you protect or unleash the power of the atom? The choice is yours.
- Online multiplayer game
- Survival game with RPG elements
- Open world four times bigger than Fallout 4
- A prequel to other titles in the Fallout series
- Storyline focused on rebuilding a world after the apocalypse
- Location based on West Virginia
- Some real locations included in the game
- No human characters other than real-life players
- Quest assigned by robots
- Environmental storytelling through holotapes, terminals
- Ability to set up camp whenever the player desires
- Camps are removed from the map when the player is offline
- Classic S.P.E.C.I.A.L. progression system based on seven abilities
- Trading cards and gaining perks
- Surviving, building creations, fighting monsters and enemy players
- Playing alone or in groups of up to three players
- Dynamic weather system, new rendering module
- New lighting modules, more lit up details than before (16 times)