Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Fallout A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is a single-player post-apocalyptic RPG developed and published in 1997 by Interplay Productions. This classic game is a must-have for everyone curious about the roots of cRPGs ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28791
View offer details$ 1.25
$ 10.86-88%$ 1.39 $ 10.86-87%$ 1.39
- Hogames100%Positive feedback857
View offer details$ 0.94
$ 10.86-91%$ 1.05 $ 10.86-90%$ 1.05
- WeWestcodes63%Positive feedback38
View offer details$ 1.05
$ 10.86-90%$ 1.17 $ 10.86-89%$ 1.17
- Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5936
View offer details$ 1.19
$ 10.86-89%$ 1.33 $ 10.86-88%$ 1.33
- Digital_power100%Positive feedback215
View offer details$ 1.21
$ 10.86-89%$ 1.34 $ 10.86-88%$ 1.34
- Royalco86%Positive feedback172
View offer details$ 1.23
$ 10.86-89%$ 1.37 $ 10.86-87%$ 1.37
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58103
View offer details$ 1.25
$ 10.86-88%$ 1.38 $ 10.86-87%$ 1.38
Fallout A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is a single-player post-apocalyptic RPG developed and published in 1997 by Interplay Productions. This classic game is a must-have for everyone curious about the roots of cRPGs!
The role-playing legend
Fallout 1 lets you play as a Vault Dweller - a human born in Vault 13, one of the fallout shelters built by Vault-Tec Corporation after the nuclear war. The year is 2161. Your vault needs repairing. Will you be brave enough to leave it and explore the ruins of the once-beautiful world?
Your Vault Dweller can be either customised or chosen from one of the three characters: Albert Cole, Natalia Dubrovhsky or Max Stone. Each of them represents a different approach to survival. The protagonist is described by 7 statistics - strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility, and luck - and can gain special abilities and perks as well as further develop their skills by gaining experience points.
- Enjoy the classic cRPG experience and get to know the first installment of one of the most popular gaming franchises.
- Explore the hostile yet fascinating post-apocalyptic world, complete multiple quests, meet new factions, make friends and enemies.
- Put your tactical and fighting skills to the test with turn-based combat system and multiple weapons to choose from. From melee, through guns and rifles, all the way to throwables, traps and even your own fists - use anything you can to survive!
- Customise your Vault Dweller or use one of the playable characters. Set and develop your skills, perks, and attributes. Find your perfect companion. Get the ultimate Fallout experience!
Release Date: 1997-11-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes