Fallout Shelter (edycja polska)
1h to 2h
If you are reading this, the overseer is dead. VAULT-TEC expresses its deepest sympathy, but would also like to stress that the crypt must continue to function. Though bombs fall on the surface, here, 600 meters underg ...Read More
Name Parameters Min. Number of Players 2 Max. Number of Players 4 Mechanics Worker placement, Tile-placement Theme Post-apocalyptic, Video Game Age Level 14+ Language Polish Game Type Strategy Brand Rebel Play time 1h to 2h
If you are reading this, the overseer is dead. VAULT-TEC expresses its deepest sympathy, but would also like to stress that the crypt must continue to function. Though bombs fall on the surface, here, 600 meters underground, a unique community is developing that cannot be left unattended. Your task will be to take over the administrative duties and ensure that the inhabitants of the crypt are safe and productive. After an appropriate period of mourning, a new overseer will be selected from among the most active members of the community.
Fallout Shelter is a post-apocalyptic board game for 2-4 players, the style and theme of the popular Fallout computer game and set in the same world.
What is it about?
In Fallout Shelter, players take on the role of crypt officials competing for the position of overseer. The person who generates the most happiness units at the end of the game wins! A game is played over a series of rounds with 3 phases each round:
- There are threats in the crypt that we will have to deal with.
- Managing residents, where we sequentially assign them to various rooms in the crypt to perform specific tasks.
- Collecting the citizens.
With the next turns, we will not only protect our inhabitants from the incoming threats, but also take care of the development of the crypt by expanding it.
The game ends when the threat deck is empty or room six is built.
Why will you love this game?
- While the rules of Fallout Shelter are simple, the game offers participants many possibilities. The variable layouts of the cards make individual games differ from each other, and we have to adapt to the conditions each time.
- The game perfectly reflects the claustrophobic atmosphere of a closed crypt, where seemingly trivial threats can have serious consequences.
- Referring to the series of popular computer games, Fallout Shelter is not only a great gift idea for a fan, but also an interesting alternative to spending time in front of the screen.