Far Cry 3 Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL
Far Cry 3 is an FPS game set in an open environment of Rook Islands. The player will have to brave the dense jungles and fight off aggressive animals as well as dangerous pirates to complete the game.Read More
Show 10 more offers
- Buy_and_playEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback2339
View offer details$ 5.81
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58544
View offer details$ 5.99
- Arcgames100%Positive feedback284
View offer details$ 6.13
- AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback4574
View offer details$ 6.20
- _e_eplayEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3497
View offer details$ 6.39
- Royalco97%Positive feedback843
View offer details$ 6.65
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7214
View offer details$ 7.06
Far Cry 3 key is meant to be activated on the Uplay platform.
Far Cry 3 is a first-person shooter action-adventure game, developed by Ubisoft Montreal and Published by Ubisoft. The game is the third installment of the critically acclaimed Far Cry series. In the game player controls the character of Jason Brody, an American student, who is kidnapped by pirates while on a cruise trip with his friends. The gameplay involves the exploration of the open-world setting, carrying out story missions and side quests for the NPCs and more. Far Cry 3 received almost universal critical acclaim, with reviewers pointing out the exploration mechanics and multitude of activities in the game world as its strongest points.
Action gameplay in an open world environment
FarCry 3 is set on a fictional Rook Islands archipelago. The player, as Jason Brody, can freely explore the environment, either on foot or using various other means of transportation, such as vehicles, boats, glides, and wingsuits. The islands are inhabited by different species of animals, which interact with each other. These include sharks, jaguars, tigers different species of birds, etc. The animals can be hunted and harvested for supplies necessary for crafting.
The human inhabitants of the Rook Islands include the locals and a group of pirates who had taken over control over the archipelago. The native islanders will provide the player with help, either by trading with them or giving them side missions to carry out. The islanders live in small settlements where the player can resupply and accept missions.
The pirates, on the other hand, are vicious and encountering them will inevitably end in a firefight. For that purpose, the game provides the player with a selection of weapons, from pistols, through assault and sniper rifles, to rocket and grenade launchers. The pirate’s control outposts located on the islands. Taking them over frees a given location from their influence. The player can decide whether to take the outpost guns blazing or to rely on stealth, eliminating the enemies without raising an alarm.
Jason Brody planned an epic adventure to commemorate his younger brother’s birthday – a skydiving trip to the remote Rook Islands, somewhere on the Pacific. But what was meant to be a great bonding time between a group of friends, soon became a nightmare. The Rook Islands are controlled by a group of murderous pirates, lead by charismatic and unstable Vaas Montenegro. With is friends and his brother captured, Jason has to seek help from the locals to fight for their freedom. Armed and determined, the young man will have to face not only the pirates but the darkest parts of his own psyche.
Far Cry 3 for PC received nearly universal acclaim from both the critics and players alike. The game’s open world filled with a ton of activity was considered one of the strengths of the game. Reviewers noted how well the game blended the stealth and action elements, providing the player with a choice of how they want to approach the gameplay. Combined with a multitude of side missions and other activities, the third installment of the cult series was considered as a new standard of the genre. Far Cry 3 won several awards, including British Academy Video Game Awards for Best Action Game and Game of the Year at the 4th Canadian Videogame Awards
- An epic FPS adventure set in an open world environment
- Follow Jason as he traverses the thick jungles of Rook Islands in search of his kidnapped friends
- Use a variety of weapons to fend off the enemy’s ore take them down quietly.
- Hunt or be hunted – kill animals to acquire resources for crafting
- Join up in a four-player co-op and take the challenge of Rook Islands together with other players
Release Date: 2012-11-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Far Cry 3 Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Far Cry 3 Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL may change over time.